[Champion Suggestion] Verdandi, The Chains of Destiny

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everglass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

The passives slow would probably be either 5% or 10% depending on the amount it can stack to. having a slow anywere above 60% is a bit cheap in my oppion.

Tyaeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

This champion sounds like it would be very enjoyable to play, great idea!

NeverApple

01-07-2010

Interesting character. I would play her.

MurdocIsGod

01-07-2010

I hope the game creators take the time to look over this one, sounds like a fun hero that I would save any amount of points for. Keep balancing her out and if someone wants to suggest a idea, do it. The best way to get the attention we want from the developers is to show them how bad we want it haha.

Everglass

01-07-2010

Thanks lol, the more support we get for her the more she becomes reality. Its my master plan MUHAAHA

Everglass

01-07-2010

hmm after looking it over and reading dusca's post in a bit of confustion, I think i might have to explain how both her passive and ulti works. I'll just add them as notes.

Everglass

01-07-2010

When I was making her I did have fiddelsticks dark wind in mind, but the reason I choose to have 10 bonces at all levels is because this is her primary ability to creat chain links, if it was just like fiddelsticks, lower instances of the spell would only bonce a few times causing the duration of the spell to be small. It would slowing them by being hit by it but not really give them a chance to walk through the chain links were most of the slow is applied. So I choose to make it the opposite, were you increase the damage but keep the duration of the spell and chance to slow at all levels.

Sahkaret

01-08-2010

Just a possible tweak to the ultimate?
Have her cast like a smouldering "bubble" thing and throw the chain into it.
As the chain passes into the bubble it gets red hot.
The chain then bounces around the sphere burning enemies within it (much as you have it set out at the moment with the + damage from the debuff)
Just thought it might work better as a mechanic/graphic type of thing

Everglass

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahkaret View Post
Just a possible tweak to the ultimate?
Have her cast like a smouldering "bubble" thing and throw the chain into it.
As the chain passes into the bubble it gets red hot.
The chain then bounces around the sphere burning enemies within it (much as you have it set out at the moment with the + damage from the debuff)
Just thought it might work better as a mechanic/graphic type of thing

Cool idea, I like it. But I'd imagine that the bubble would be kinda hindering visually, its already difficult making out what's going on in big team fights and a fiery bubble would probably just add to the confusion. The enchanted earth of her ulti would look like that of Nasus Spirit Fire, noticeable but not overpowering. But if more people like your idea I'll consider changing it. thanks for the post.

Sahkaret

01-08-2010

Yeah hopefully would be sorta semi-opaque? with the only real sold color being the edges of the bubble so you could see the boundaries =)