Summoner Spotlight -- Issue #6

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

12-03-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It’s the first Friday in December and we have another edition of the Summoner Spotlight, fan created content made by you, submitted by you. If you need to catch up with the latest goings-on around the community, get ready, and away we go!

[Video] Laning Basics Cartoon
Majistrate K and A Bad Idea joined forces to submit a clever entry to the Valoran Video contest! This cartoon stood out as one of the most charming videos of the bunch, so check it out for a quick refresher course in how to master the laning phase.

[Art] Tryndamere
Nobody wants to see Tryndamere from this angle, but BeatUDwn has given us a safer (and beautiful!) glimpse of what it’s like to be a victim of Battle Fury. His deviantart gallery has even more League of Legends art, including monochrome versions for you to browse.

[Art] Master Yi
ScriptKittie’s interpretation of Yi-- like his abilities-- can be best described as… dashing. If you’re a fan of this mysterious Ionian or swashbuckling ladies, she has what you’re lookin’ for.

[Forum] Lifestyles of the Legendary
Treelub has spawned a forum thread about champions looking quite ridiculous, providing insight into the lives of the League’s champions and highlighting some puns along the way.

Show some love to your fellow summoners and (most of all) keep an eye out for other work that you’d love to see next week! If you’ve made or found awesome League of Legends stuff, submit it to us at Summoner_Spotlight@RiotGames.com and we’ll show it to the world!

Be cool, stay warm, and we’ll see you next week!

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Master Yi art was amazing ^_^

Ther InGal

12-03-2010

I like the style of the Yi's art. Tryn's could end up a nice skin

Mooseflake

12-03-2010

Very awesome art!

..wish I could draw like that..

Alpengeist

12-03-2010

I loved the video. "So they can kill enemy minions from afar to get gold... OR, hurt the enemy champion without getting hurt themselves!" MF was adorable there xD

Also, towers giving Morgana affection :3

Elb1anco

12-03-2010

Amazing Tyrn art!

Reitou Ken

12-03-2010

Awesome Tryn skin MIA

Tassléhoff

12-03-2010

Uber l33t art

jovibotrel

12-03-2010

tryn looks amazing
this can become a skin

Timmy the Spork

12-03-2010

HOORAY! i play with Majistrate and Bad Idea. i was very excited to see their video get in the spotlight.