SMS Payments Now Available in Hungary!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TandemX

12-06-2010

+7 to main post, does that mean only 7 Hungarians play Lol? Seems like the right priorities are in place

trollolo1

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Hello Summoners,

Riot Games is happy to announce that our Magyar friends will now be able to purchase Riot Points via SMS! Players in Hungary, having now joined the list of countries supported in the Store for that payment method, will be able to purchase points using their mobile phones on supported carriers.

Please note that different payment methods may have differing prices and amounts of Riot Points, so we have prepared a Support Section to help answer questions you may have.

Szép napot!
translation: riot games is happy to announce that we are gonna start trying to squeeze money out of another country

lSaintl

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandemX View Post
+7 to main post, does that mean only 7 Hungarians play Lol? Seems like the right priorities are in place
Not to troll but since Hungary is in Europe most of the Hungarians are on the EU Client hence watching the eu site and upping there, and its not like a bunch of "hey me want some of teh sms lulz rp nao tumbs down" got this to 7+ ^^.
Anyway, sticking to the topic, nice change but I'm getting the RP through the regular way, cheaper and easier for me.

branizzle

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lSaintl View Post
Not to troll but since Hungary is in Europe most of the Hungarians are on the EU Client hence watching the eu site and upping there, and its not like a bunch of "hey me want some of teh sms lulz rp nao tumbs down" got this to 7+ ^^.
Anyway, sticking to the topic, nice change but I'm getting the RP through the regular way, cheaper and easier for me.
Careful, you're posting to a group of mainly Americans, which may be confused by Hungarians not checking the American web page, because Americans are the most important humans to play a game.

oO DoMiNaToR zZ

Recruiter

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Hello Summoners,

Riot Games is happy to announce that our Magyar friends will now be able to purchase Riot Points via SMS! Players in Hungary, having now joined the list of countries supported in the Store for that payment method, will be able to purchase points using their mobile phones on supported carriers.

Please note that different payment methods may have differing prices and amounts of Riot Points, so we have prepared a Support Section to help answer questions you may have.

Szép napot!

hey Riot can u please but the sms pay to Kuwait PLEASE cuz i dont have visa but i hardly wanna buy skins PLEASE
but the prepaid cards and the SmS payment in kuwait

Thanks

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

cmon

Momciloo

12-13-2010

What about Serbia?

sano90

12-14-2010

god what's with that sms I sanded one sms and I have no RP I'm from Poland and I feel Raped it took me cash as for 2 sms a I wanted 1 and I have no cash and RP WTF?