New surrender feature... (Riot plz read).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrosis627

12-03-2010

This would be nice but Riot will come in and say
"Ignored everything you said, could be abused no matter how you did it cause of premade IP farmers"
D:

RagnekUK

12-03-2010

I dont deny that its possible to win a 4v5 with a good team, but not when you have a guy who continues to think he can jungle which makes it 3v5, then your just getting driven back constantly, the game before last it was 4v5 and they were at us for an hour, but the whole game no one was enjoying it, we were playing a bad team, we knew we were better but we were out damaged and out gunned in all the team fights.

This wouldnt be abused for IP farming - what is the chances of you running into a team you know and them agreeing to surrender and have a leaver?

As its a vote all you who dont want to leave and want to play the 4v5 can do so, you vote it, but when you have multiple leavers its nice to have the option is all im saying.

Demp

12-03-2010

This should also be an option for games where one person's level is WAYYYYYYY below the rest of the team's, just so it's possible for when a person goes AFK the whole game and is not technically a leaver. This **** happens to me SO much. I once lost 11 games in a row, majority of which came from someone going AFK right from the start.

I don't get it. Do they queue up then leave their computer to go grab a cold beer/juicebox?

Monkits

12-03-2010

If it's 5 experienced players playing to win then it's hopeless to try and fight them. If they have a feeder/leaver/rager themselves then that's a different matter all together.

AccusedT3DDy

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnekUK View Post
For the 6th game in a row my team has had a leaver drop on the load screen, this bums the whole team out and we are then subjected to smack talk from the opposition and getting trounced on for 25 minutes, I would like to play devils advocate and suggest that if in the first minute (or until minions spawn) if a player leaves/drops that team has the option of surrendering. Once minions spawn they have to wait the 25. This wouldnt work in practise games or any game with a bot, but the Normal games I think it fair, maybe ranked - as no one is telling them to hit 'Yes' but they have that option in the first minute or two.

please dont give me the argument that they might reconnect - 99% of the time they dont and the 1 time they do its 10 minutes into the game and theyre level one facing off against an opposition with a 8 level deficit or w/e.

This is simply a suggestion, no one has to click yes if they dont want too but it would be nice instead of wasting 25 minutes of everyones time just to re-queue and try for a better game.

This is happening in pre-mades as well as solo and ive been in a 2, 3 or 4 man premade each of my last games its happend - it gets tedious, and boring.

Please consider this.
The leaver could get a 25 min penalty to avoid the abuse of this

YoungNugz

12-03-2010

This is why LoL will never be better than Hon or Dota. LoL just doesn't have the basic features of a competitive game.
No replays/observer mode

No remake button for ppl who and make the game a 4v5 dc's(for those ppl who say its not impossible to win a 4v5......no duh.....its technically possible to LOSE a 0v5 if you let the creep push you. count how many times that has happened and you will realize you could have already remade the game with 9 new people instead of wasting 25mins of your life...unless you have no life.)

Ridiculous queue system that forces you to play with people who don't care about team comps and pick 4 carries and scream at you for not tanking.

i could go on but i know this is falling upon deaf ears. Don't get me wrong, i like LoL but this game is seriously lacking in the basic features

DoubtfulCritic

12-03-2010

If this is implemented I think neither team should receive IP for that game to avoid IP farming. Simple fix

Monrilles

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungNugz View Post
This is why LoL will never be better than Hon or Dota. LoL just doesn't have the basic features of a competitive game.
No replays/observer mode

No remake button [...]
In the context of this thread, replays and observer mode just do not make sense. There has been many threads about this already.

On the other hand, the idea of a remake button is interesting.

YoungNugz

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monrilles View Post
In the context of this thread, replays and observer mode just do not make sense. There has been many threads about this already.

On the other hand, the idea of a remake button is interesting.
I was just trying to comment on a more general subject of; can league be considered a competitive game with none of the features you would expect from a competitive game such as replays...etc...

At the very least a remake option should be put in.

That way you can get out of a 4v5 and not reward the enemy team with ip just because someone on your team had a wooden computer or w/e excuses ppl have for dropping.

Monrilles

12-03-2010

What I was thinking is an option that allows a solo queue'd player to join a game where someone never connected in the loading screen.

He could see the champions already chosen by the team and fill the missing spot (Tank, Support, caster...)