In-game translator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Yi

12-03-2010

Let people select their language in game and have a translator translate **** they say so I can actually play with and understand some of these foreigners -_-

Sytherion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

mordekaiser es nomer 1?

Pokemaster

Recruiter

12-03-2010

No, find a premade.

ProverbsVG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=374849
Go here, Support my thread.

GeminiTroll

12-03-2010

Automatic translators are notoriously awful. Just horrible. They also don't account for most slang, abbreviations, typos and dialect differences. I see where you're coming from for this, but it's just not worth precious engineering time, imo. To prove my point, I'm going to translate this paragraph into Czech using an online translator, and then back to English.

Automatic translators are notoriously bad. That's awful. Also, it seems most slang, shortcuts, spelling and dialect differences. I can see where you're going, but it's just not worth precious engineering time, by the IMO. This is demonstrated by the words, I'm going to translate this paragraph to the Czech using online translator and then back to the English language.