Sure, Vlad, I'll trade Qs with you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
Hmm easy nigh unharassable laner encounters character he can't beat by brute force, finally.
Most champs can outlane a vlad until around level 7. :-/

Sytherion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
And Anivia laughs at your inadequacies.

Rakkasah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytherion View Post
And Anivia laughs at your inadequacies.
I've heard Anivia laugh.

It goes

REREREREREREREREREREREmanthatwashard

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

12-03-2010

Quote:
Not really, if the vlad is dying it's because he's a bad vlad player and too used to being able to rely on his heal to soak up harass. Without a gank nobody should be killing vlad in a lane.

Mazurka

12-03-2010

When I opened this thread, I thought you were talking about trading champions in a ranked game. And then I read your actual post, and I was confused.

Cenerae

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
Not really, if the vlad is dying it's because he's a bad vlad player and too used to being able to rely on his heal to soak up harass. Without a gank nobody should be killing vlad in a lane.
You don't have to kill someone to outlane them. Vlad's harrass is pretty weak and doesn't have a short cooldown until he gets to rank 4 or 5 transfusion, which is where he becomes a pain in the ass. Unless you're playing a weak harrasser, you should be able to make a Vlad back off and keep him unable to farm efficiently until he gains some levels.

Obviously, with his pool he's somewhat difficult to actually take out by yourself. That doesn't mean you can't make his life hell until he's able to do it back to you.

Sytherion

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by x6Mugetsu9x View Post
I've heard Anivia laugh.

It goes

REREREREREREREREREREREmanthatwashard
Close. It SHOULD be...

ARGH GONNA GIVE AWAY MY FAVORITE COMBO but oh well.

E R (Yes, it really does work) Q q W and when he gets away from the ult's radius, r

Repeat until he ****s up or is gimped.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

12-03-2010

Quote:
You don't have to kill someone to outlane them. Vlad's harrass is pretty weak and doesn't have a short cooldown until he gets to rank 4 or 5 transfusion, which is where he becomes a pain in the ass. Unless you're playing a weak harrasser, you should be able to make a Vlad back off and keep him unable to farm efficiently until he gains some levels.

Obviously, with his pool he's somewhat difficult to actually take out by yourself. That doesn't mean you can't make his life hell until he's able to do it back to you.
So what? The situation is Vlad won't die unless he ****s up, your character is morelikely to, it's very difficult to deny someone hard enough that they won't keep up in levels, at which point he will most likely end up winning the the lane. I don't call that being outlaned, I call it easy modeyour argument is he can't hurt anyone til level 6-7 mine is that you can't stop him from reaching that point unless you have heal reduction or stupid burst, whether or not he's absolutely dominating the lane the whole time is irrelevant. It's like trying to claim that nidalee isn't a strong solo because she won't be hurting you til she gets her ult.

Cap Jack Sparrow

12-03-2010

Zilean Says Hi.

Rakkasah

12-03-2010

But Anivia doesn't have a Q, it's just RERERERERERERERERERERE with golem.

Oh wait you mean that snowball thing she throws when the game grinds to nothing but poking?

Seriously, like 90% of the Anivia players I go against make no attempts to harass with Q at all. They just autoattack around until 6 [or worse, awkwardly try and harass with a non-slowed "E"] and then it's RERERERERERERERERERERERE with flash and ignite all over the place.

They also never use W. Ever.

God forbid they kill you at one point, then it's a slew of

"**** MAN ANIVIA'S SO HARD HER SKILL CEILING IS INCREDIBLY HIGH AND ONLY FOR PRO PLAYERS"

At least that's how it came out in Google Translate, but we know how faulty that is. All I ever understand personally is "R" and "E".