Foreign Players(yes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProverbsVG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Trolls View Post
some non-english speakers play better than english speakers

you want a pro but non-english speaker or noob but who speaks english??
The problem is not whether someone plays better. Your ignoring my point. I don't care how good you are if your not clashing with the team correctly, focusing the same targets, knowing clash mechanics of switching targets... Learning how to swap out exhaust(a bit more advance yes). Majority of people who feed and speak english, Yes, I'm not fine with that. But at least with someone who speaks english, I have a better chance of organizing with them.

I could give 2 ****s if someone speaks english and is good. But if he isn't communicating or calling ganks or mia's. Theres a big problem with that.

This comes from foreign players that even if they TRY to communciate, I DON'T understand them. They are speaking a foreign language to me.

I am not purely american. I am a Vietnamese American. I speak 2 languages, Not 100000000000(Source: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_d...e_in_the_world )

I don't care if your from asia.

But if you can at least communicate with me. Then **** I'll play with you.

ProverbsVG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Bump

MithT

12-03-2010

Even though I can speak English perfectly and communicate, I wouldn't mind getting a South American server. Playing with 200+ ping can get a little annoying sometimes.

I gotta say I do try my best to make up for the other BR's in my team when there are any... I usually act as a translator between them and the Americans playing haha .

ProverbsVG

12-03-2010

You, my friend, I can careless if you are BR. I wouldn't mind playing with yah because your willing to work as a team.

Kashaku

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by truedanny View Post
I don't have a problem with some, but most that don't say **** in chat or speak another language in chat, I can't work with them. I don't understand what they are saying. Some call Mia's, some just do okay by following common sense. But most won't say not even 1 word during champion selection. Is there region servers(IE: Asia LoL servers, South America LoL servers, Euro Servers?).
If you can convince Riot to transfer my account from the US to the EU server, then I will satisfy you by leaving this US server and joining the EU server.

Until then, I will keep HUAHUAHAUing you.

Predecessor

12-03-2010

I don't like dang Yanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nPGunVJV40