Foreign Players(yes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

truedanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

I don't have a problem with some, but most that don't say **** in chat or speak another language in chat, I can't work with them. I don't understand what they are saying. Some call Mia's, some just do okay by following common sense. But most won't say not even 1 word during champion selection. Is there region servers(IE: Asia LoL servers, South America LoL servers, Euro Servers?)

Its not that I'm racist. It's just that communication is so important in LoL that if miss communication happens, thats a loss...

I would don't mind some foreign players that can at least say mia's or understand clash mechanics in chat.

1 game, Its okay. 2 games, its alright, but 10 games? lol... This is a problem.

Jurkfitz

12-03-2010

Wow, I... I... Really don't care at all

truedanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Want to post something more constructive please?

EC Defiler

12-03-2010

I hate European servers for any game. All my friends I play with are in NA/AU and are more fun to play with than Eurofags. And I think my English is good enough to communicate. So I'm fine where I am.

truedanny

12-03-2010

lol GIDEON, its kueer bait from darkfall.... But I don't mind anyone who can communicate in english. But I really hate playing a team game with people I can't talk to.

Faeces

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GideonK View Post
I hate European servers for any game. All my friends I play with are in NA/AU and are more fun to play with than Eurofags. And I think my English is good enough to communicate. So I'm fine where I am.
You're the Eurofag here dood .

Rodz

12-03-2010

E8auheuaueaueaueauheuueahuehauheauheauhea

Gunkuu

12-03-2010

They just always seem so angry... :c

League of Trolls

12-03-2010

some non-english speakers play better than english speakers

you want a pro but non-english speaker or noob but who speaks english??

Rommel88

12-03-2010

I agree. There should be servers for each region. Europe/North American/South America/Asia. I think you should also be allowed to choose which server you want so that if you are Australian or British or simply speak english and not from NA then you could still come and play with other english speakers.

Communication is really important. It needs to be fixed.