Is twitch still OP?

Yes 22 27.85%
No 57 72.15%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Is twitch really that OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paero

12-03-2010

in team fights i always wait for him to show then smash his ****ing little head in

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyrun View Post
Urgot isn't bad... I always go positive with him.
No one plays him so no one knows how to fight him.

Wilko18

12-03-2010

Yes

Forces the enemy team to waste hundreds of gold just to see him, which puts them way behind in the curve. One of the top DPS even without stealth just to add insult to injury.

If you think you'll get a chance to punish Twitch for being squishy in a teamfight because he's somehow ended up within striking distance of you, you have my condolences, I hope you get out of Low Elo soon.

Tobydile

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilko18 View Post
Yes

Forces the enemy team to waste hundreds of gold just to see him, which puts them way behind in the curve. One of the top DPS even without stealth just to add insult to injury.

If you think you'll get a chance to punish Twitch for being squishy in a teamfight because he's somehow ended up within striking distance of you, you have my condolences, I hope you get out of Low Elo soon.
Rofl, This guy is prideful. yeah a simple silence can take him away. what good is he when he can't expunge? hundreds of gold... oh wow, a support/tank character buys something that he is suppose to. what could that have gone to, oh buying a cloth armor? I am sure I would want a 5 man team down before a silly armor cloth.

If your Twitch is actually owning to any extent... You must be in low elo.

Bulbasaurus

12-03-2010

No. Riot need to stop nerfing him before they go too far.

I don't care how big his DPS is. He dies faster than ANYTHING in the game, and is 100% shut down by exhaust/stuns. If you let Twitch position himself to own your entire team (like walking in a straight line through brush with no vision) then you made a mistake and he punishes you.

The last two attack speed nerfs actually hit him pretty hard. No more nerfs needed.

biginthepants

12-03-2010

i think he really needs shen, janna, gragas, kayle. his ult is OPP dmg, but without his whole team protecting him, he gets pounded.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

Twitches come in two varieties: feeders and opportunists.

And no, he is not that op.

Zirun

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbasaurus View Post
He dies faster than ANYTHING in the game
Kind of a little bit of an exaggeration. He has almost the same base stats as Ashe, and has higher base health and armor than a few other champions.

Quote:
and is 100% shut down by exhaust/stuns.
So is Ashe, Tristana, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, and every single other champion in the game (though not all in the case of Exhaust, of course).

If the only solution to a champion is "CC him", there is no solution. Everybody is shut down by CC. In addition, very few enemies are going to be up to 1000 range away attacking you with red buff.

Quote:
If you let Twitch position himself to own your entire team (like walking in a straight line through brush with no vision) then you made a mistake and he punishes you.
You don't have to be in a straight line. An AoE taunt (Shen, Galio) will line people up. Twitch's team's tank can simply wait for two or more people to line up, then initiate. Twitch can maneuver around to be able to get multiple people after the tank initiates. Hell, even if Twitch's opponents' tank initiates, he can open up on the enemies that will almost assuredly be grouped after closing in on whoever got initiated on.

And, yes, Twitch won't be the one getting initiated on. Unless he's an idiot, of course, but idiotic Twitch players aren't the ones the game is primarily balanced on.

Twitch has the highest base physical damage potential in the game. He also does this highest potential damage from the highest potential range. To balance that out he has...?

Feel free to finish that sentence with something that isn't "Use Oracle's lolololol" or "Use wards lolololol noob" or "Just use Exhaust, idiot.", and I might think Twitch is balanced. In order for something to validly have more power than others, it has to come with disadvantages unique to them.

And, yes, stealth is not a disadvantage. It's another asset in the plethora he already has.

HotslothGG

12-03-2010

No. People just ignore wards, oracles and the legendary...

THORNMAIL.

Seriously though, 2 thornmails and/or a chunk of armor on your carries decreases his viability greatly.

Also, he has some nice counter picks - TEEMO (lolol!), Olaf, Xin... so tanky DPS or a Teemo will be able to massacre Twitch, combine them with warding and killing him early on and you have it in the bag.

TheMagiKmaN

12-03-2010

Twitch is a tough character. He is all about timing and positioning.

If you play against a twitch that knows what hes doing then he can be QQ worthy, but seeing is how

hes so squishy hes easy to screw up with, so you inevitably get more bad Twitch's that good, so thank

you for that at least, Riot Co.