Worst free hero week ever?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karthagee

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Every game I play is 4-5 DPS carries against 4-5 dps carries


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Politburo

Senior Member

12-02-2010

at least that's more fun than the 4-5 tanks against 4-5 tanks games :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krassith

Senior Member

12-02-2010

I just don't like this free Irelia. Almost every game we get some fail Irelia that just feeds the whole time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shade Queen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krassith View Post
I just don't like this free Irelia. Almost every game we get some fail Irelia that just feeds the whole time.
This. I haven't seen a single good Irelia. I feel maybe I should play as her, so that my team at least have a somewhat decent one. At least I know what I'm doing with her.

The Shaco's are pretty bad too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Yi

Senior Member

12-02-2010

5 caries vs 5 carries are fun

And I hate free Shaco

They dont seem to realise that hes meant to be in the jungle

And not AP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siegkaworu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-02-2010

I've had very bad games thanks to this **** free Shaco week /: oh, and I hate free Ez week...and free twitch week


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacobs Mom

Senior Member

12-02-2010

I feel the worst free week ever will be Twitch.

Imagine this:

Twitch, Garen, Kog'Maw, Taric, Sona, Vladimir, Morde, Teemo, and of course Ashe/Zilean (Because they're free all the time.)

I literally wouldn't play for a week.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

12-02-2010

you clearly didn't play last week
FREE VLAD
FREE MORDEKAISER
FREE TRYN
YOUR LIFE IS HELL

not as bad as free teemo week though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacobs Mom

Senior Member

12-02-2010

I hate teemo more than any other.

Mainly because 60% of the time I play Carries. The other 40% i play tanks, and then I just hate hitting those stupid mushrooms.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarTornPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Free Shaco? lol. It's so true though. I only have two leaves to my name out of almost 500 games and one of them was this week. I tried Shaco and did so poorly that I just raged and left. Am I ******? Mayhaps. Did the pain end quickly for my teammates right at the 25 minute mark? Yes.

I only really hate it when there Morde and Garen are free.


12