Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem with launcher please help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itungle

12-17-2009

Well, this is the problem! The launcher either keep updating LOL.Air and never pass 20%! or it said there is problem occur and needed to restart the launcher (I opened and closed like 20 times but it wont fix anything!)

(http://img192.imageshack.us/i/20006282.jpg/)

Darkedge

12-17-2009

I have the same issue actually,
I've even reinstalled the game completely and the same thing happened.
I'm currently installing the patch on my other computer that I dont usually play on to see if it works,
I'll post the results here.

Darkedge

12-17-2009

That was faster than I expected....so the patch loaded no problem on my other computer.
If I reinstalled the game, and the game works on my other computer, I'm guessing it's a computer related issue?

NotoriousKillah

12-18-2009

i'm having this same problem. the first time i installed the game it went fine but recently i had to reinstall it again to try to fix the game crashing after champion select bug and the launcher has been giving me this problem. has anyone come up with a solution for this yet?

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-18-2009

Is someone from Riot ever going to post on this issue? It is somewhat frustrating to see them posting in threads about in-game problems since the patch when a number of us can't even play yet.