Pillar of Filth vs Channeled Spells

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinthros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonis View Post
it does this a lot

you can even break the channeling of your teammates

hm... i probably shouldnt have said that
oh. my. god. buying trundle right now to go trundling in ranked.

Intangible

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahgeeha View Post
More specifically, Bullet Time. I cast PoF underneath the MF and it turned her around. I havent ever played anivia and that was the first time i thought to try and break a channel with it. Does this normally happen or was it just a bug?

Edit: To clarify, it didnt stop the channel. It only turned her around.
This happened in my last game as well. I pillared MF and it forced her to instantly face backwards and made her ult also aim backwards.

Falleth

12-03-2010

Why you can ghost through it?

Kitsuna

12-03-2010

Since the 'unit' that the skill forms doesn't knockup or anything, it doesn't break channelling like any other effect would. It's like trying to walk into minions, you get pushed about. It's why you can wall small gaps, it pushes the enemy back so they can't cross. And in some cases reorients them, quite funny to see at times when you completely ruin someone's ult with it.

Keyword up there, it creates a 'unit' with the shape/size of the pillar. That's why you can ghost through it, it counts as a unit and ghost defies unit collision. I believe they fixed that issue with Anivia, but it creeped back up again with Trundle here.

One thing I'm curious about is does his bite/ult ruin skills in realtime (Bite/etc lowering their AD thus making MF's ult do critically less damage).

Ventris

12-03-2010

awesomeness~!