Pillar of Filth vs Channeled Spells

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlayerFour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somafera View Post
For some unknown reasons you can ghost through it.

Fix it.
Please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenis

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somafera View Post
For some unknown reasons you can ghost through it.

Fix it.
does ghost's "ignore unit collision" apply to walls?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medusa

Senior Member

12-02-2010

I forget if they fixed it where you could ghost through Anivias wall, but you shouldnt be able to, Trundles Pillar is the same in that way (blocking wise)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siky

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Yes, it applies to anivia's ice wall as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

Senior Member

12-02-2010

im assuming forced movement that is not a taunt is following the knock back mechanics all of which as of recent were fixed to interupt channels


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dan Daze

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonis View Post
does ghost's "ignore unit collision" apply to walls?
Ghost doesn't go through walls any more, when was the last time you played anivia?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blahgeeha

Senior Member

12-02-2010

It didnt interupt the channel, it just turned her completely around. I was just wondering if thats normal or not


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
so Pillar doesn't interrupt channels?

I am having trouble understanding.
Dear Guinsoo,

Any game mechanic that adds an unfair element to the game, whether intentional or not, should be kept. It adds diversity to the game. No one really knows how game mechanics work. All you need to do is update the spell's description to match what it now does.

Sincerely,
An Admirer


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenis

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Daze View Post
Ghost doesn't go through walls any more, when was the last time you played anivia?
last time she was free


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyDookie

Senior Member

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0tlc View Post
Dear Guinsoo,

Any game mechanic that adds an unfair element to the game, whether intentional or not, should be kept. It adds diversity to the game. No one really knows how game mechanics work. All you need to do is update the spell's description to match what it now does.

Sincerely,
An Admirer
Upvote this man