Minion stole my AP from B. Striking an enemy creep.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicideJockey

12-17-2009

So I was playing Veigar and last hitting with Baleful Strike and I did it to one creep and noticed that the creep next to me got the graphic underneath him and not me. I clicked on the creep and indeed the creep had 1AP. I didn't get a chance to screencap it cause the creep died seconds later as I stared in disbelief at my AP that I lost to a creep. I really have no clue how this would even happen. But it did.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-17-2009

Posted this a couple days ago. A couple other players threw ideas around, but we never got an official response on this.

Here's the link:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=36266

Xionis

12-17-2009

This is actually rather common when you B. Strike and it doesn't quite kill the target, and another person/creep immediately lands a killing blow, the B. Strike Buff gets applied to the killer, instead of Veigar because technically he didn't kill them. Can also happen if B. Strike and a killing blow from another hero land within milliseconds of each other, game gets confused and gives the AP to whoever the game decides got the killing blow.

SuicideJockey

12-19-2009

Ah ok thanks. I guess I should have dug more before making my own thread -.-; But at least I know I'm not crazy! lol