Yi is overlypowerful

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arete

01-06-2010

Highlander is too much I agree. It gives him speed, attack speed, immunity to snares/disables(except stun).

Either way, it needs to have ONE of those removed, its too much with all three.

But, providing an arguement that you had 350+ ability power is pretty silly, that doesnt help when you're being whacked in the face.

Serpentongue

01-06-2010

In my opinion, Yi is easily shut down by a few early ganks. If ganking Yi early on isn't a priority, I don't know what is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psikoticsilver View Post
What they might want to consider is a cap on attack speed or stacking similar items...

so obnoxious to face a yi stacking Phantom Dancers
There IS a cap on attack speed, my dear. It's at 2.5 attacks per second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arete View Post
Highlander is too much I agree. It gives him speed, attack speed, immunity to snares/disables(except stun).

Either way, it needs to have ONE of those removed, its too much with all three.

But, providing an arguement that you had 350+ ability power is pretty silly, that doesnt help when you're being whacked in the face.
Well, I think it's better if the whole cooldown-refresh thing on Highlander gets removed and its cooldown, slightly increased. Either that or they give Highlander a 300-400 second cooldown and keep the cooldown-refresh. Just my opinions.

psikoticsilver

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentongue View Post
There IS a cap on attack speed, my dear. It's at 2.5 attacks per second.
Thanks, I didn't know that. It didn't seem like there was. So Yi can get 10 attacks over two seconds with his double strike... mildly insane.