Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yi is overlypowerful

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arete

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Highlander is too much I agree. It gives him speed, attack speed, immunity to snares/disables(except stun).

Either way, it needs to have ONE of those removed, its too much with all three.

But, providing an arguement that you had 350+ ability power is pretty silly, that doesnt help when you're being whacked in the face.

Serpentongue

01-06-2010

In my opinion, Yi is easily shut down by a few early ganks. If ganking Yi early on isn't a priority, I don't know what is.

Quote:
psikoticsilver:
What they might want to consider is a cap on attack speed or stacking similar items...

so obnoxious to face a yi stacking Phantom Dancers

There IS a cap on attack speed, my dear. It's at 2.5 attacks per second.

Quote:
Arete:
Highlander is too much I agree. It gives him speed, attack speed, immunity to snares/disables(except stun).

Either way, it needs to have ONE of those removed, its too much with all three.

But, providing an arguement that you had 350+ ability power is pretty silly, that doesnt help when you're being whacked in the face.

Well, I think it's better if the whole cooldown-refresh thing on Highlander gets removed and its cooldown, slightly increased. Either that or they give Highlander a 300-400 second cooldown and keep the cooldown-refresh. Just my opinions.

psikoticsilver

01-06-2010

Quote:
Serpentongue:
There IS a cap on attack speed, my dear. It's at 2.5 attacks per second.

Thanks, I didn't know that. It didn't seem like there was. So Yi can get 10 attacks over two seconds with his double strike... mildly insane.