Yi is overlypowerful

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Butcher19

12-17-2009

Yi was taking out my whole team by himself all of us level 18. I am a lvl 20 in the game and it was bull****. I had a lvl 18 ryze with 350+ ability power and 2000 health and Yi was 2 shotting me and my entire team and I couldnt' even kill him with desperate power on using run prison and using spell flux with just me and him 1 on 1 and then overload where overload was doing 600. In that time he would get out of prison and kill me in 2 shots before I could kill him and took on my whole team of 18's by himself and killed us all. WTF. Yi is to powerful they need to change his passive and lower his health because he had 324 damage per attack plus an attack speed of 1.978 per second. There is no way that 1 champion should be able to take down an entire capable team. The only time I ever died the whole game was at his hand and its ****. They need to cap him some how. What does anyone think?

Aydn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

How many stuns did you guys have?

Bowsersaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

stun stun stun snare blind

don't let him get a kill with his ult up otherwise all his cds refresh

stun/run away after he ults just like say... with katarina or trynd or twitch. after his ult is down, then turn around stomp him just like with the aforementioned.

don't let him get fed, stomp him in the beginning and he's squishy

hell he's squishy all of the time

I'd rather play against a yi then against a twitch. stealth... slow... poison... ugh

Palette Town

12-17-2009

yi is ****ing absurd

FatChick

12-17-2009

lol idk if you guys realised that their game balancer is from blizz... do not expect any nerf at all.. they are gonna nerf the underpowered heroes and buff the OP ones.. you will realise it soon enough..

every heroes are gonna get a big nerf except master yi, twitch, dryndamere

plus their freakin match making system is so horrible

go play heroes of newerth or go back to tha good ol dotas... much more balanced and better

Mpalm

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatChick View Post
lol idk if you guys realised that their game balancer is from blizz... do not expect any nerf at all.. they are gonna nerf the underpowered heroes and buff the OP ones.. you will realise it soon enough..

every heroes are gonna get a big nerf except master yi, twitch, dryndamere

plus their freakin match making system is so horrible

go play heroes of newerth or go back to tha good ol dotas... much more balanced and better
Too bad yi and twitch aren't OP and they nerfed trynd this patch.

*obnoxious wink*

Meta

12-17-2009

Weren't people just complaining that he's underpowered? Ya know... a couple of patches ago? and since then they've changed nothing about him?

NotJordy

12-17-2009

1. Stun/snare
2. Focus on him, goes down in 3 seconds
3. ???
4. Profit

IMSavior

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta View Post
Weren't people just complaining that he's underpowered? Ya know... a couple of patches ago? and since then they've changed nothing about him?
ive always thought he was a bit too strong

Piranha Petunia

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotJordy View Post
1. Stun/snare
2. Focus on him, goes down in 3 seconds
3. ???
4. Profit

One word. Highlander.

I don't support or deny a nerf, just wanted to call you out for providing a bad argument.

1234511 ... 13