Morgana is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Valkyrie

12-17-2009

she is now broken against certain items and a summoner spell

the reduce on the time of slows stuns etc for mercury treads and cleanse will cause morganas ulti not to work as well as her first ability not doing full dmg

for her ulti all it does is stun and slow for about 3 sec then the sound is played but no stun or extra dmg

idk about the first ability but i think it should do full dmg even though its duration is cut

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

The Cleanse part is not a bug at all, but I think the Mercury Treads part is just an unintentional side effect that will most likely be fixed.

Holy Valkyrie

12-17-2009

i really do hope so even with cleanse it has the same effect as the boots after it removes it but even if he uses it then i get him it will still be the same

Reverend Surge

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
The Cleanse part is not a bug at all, but I think the Mercury Treads part is just an unintentional side effect that will most likely be fixed.

Actually, yes, it is a bug related to a few.

If anyone is cleansed while multiple enemies are caught in the slow, they all get freed. Also with the mechanic of the spell, unless the tooltip is wrong, it goes by distance of the target starting when the ult is cast to when it ends. The slow can be cleansed, but if you are still in range, the ladder half should still stun you.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Surge View Post
Actually, yes, it is a bug related to a few.

If anyone is cleansed while multiple enemies are caught in the slow, they all get freed. Also with the mechanic of the spell, unless the tooltip is wrong, it goes by distance of the target starting when the ult is cast to when it ends. The slow can be cleansed, but if you are still in range, the ladder half should still stun you.
What I meant by with Cleanse is that it should normally remove the effect from you, but obviously if this also occurs for others who haven't used it, its most certainly a bug.

Sorry for the misconception.