Champion Rotation Swap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

12-18-2009

Well, your post had a large number of grammar and spelling errors.
So, I believe that we can all safely say that it was easily understandable, if you got confused by that you're... comprehension challenged, or don't speak very much English..., grammar doesn't really matter on the internet...
and move on with our lives.

MasteR of LoL

12-18-2009

Shaco + Gangel + ult dying = crash... as if someone didn't know that?

tizzletazzle

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profeta View Post
No.
thank god, someone saw it too. Feed my Cho with your tears.

RealMenPlayOn10

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn

Thats redicilous. Cho's rupture is one of the easiest moves to dodge. Next time yu play against a cho notice how whenever he uses rupture he stomps the ground with his foot, and you can see dirt/dust moving around where the spikes are about to come up. Ranged chars and most squishy's have good move speed and can dodge Rupture ez

-Also Riot, please stop nerfing Cho. Every update that has Cho in it he gets nerfed.

iamdan0

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn

he's a frickn tank. if u didnt feel the burn when u use nub tactics to kill him with ranger or squish it would be wrong. you will understand when ur pro like some of us ash is who needs another nerfing. a char in the lowest tier shouldnt be so strong. it's dumb, just dumb. no skill just face roll keyboard to play. i'll stop rambling lol
luv,
Dan

surge12

12-18-2009

So was the bug a huge laser that went across the entire map? Because I saw that happen in one of two games I got to play before the servers went down again.

Rune Pillager

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainMadness View Post
Riot what the hell did you do with the champions walking pattern ? they walk weird now and feel unresponsive !
Agreed, characters really feel different now.

And Soraka in particular had her sound effects changed, Infuse feels completed weird now. Not sure if there was an animation change as well, but it feels very different.

bobthegood

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizzletazzle View Post
thank god, someone saw it too. Feed my Cho with your tears.

Ah, I thought my Viegar lives off the suffering of others.

Oh wait, I'm going white mage now, suppose to be the good guy now... Need a shoulder to cry on while chogath eats you?

Guuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoDharma View Post
I paid for Anivia too

Wasted all my points, I'll just play other people until she's not free again. Give you guys a chance to enjoy her~
Finally nice people playing the game xD
Why is everyone so selfish? o.0

Zulunko

12-18-2009

Grr. Anivia noobs keep stealing my Anivia.

Speaking of noobs, someone played Nidalee for the first time today in one of my games. This is what she said.

"This is my first time playing Nidalee. I call solo mid."

We all ask why, and he/she says: "Soloing mid is the easiest." Then she proceeds to die three times in the first five minutes and ragequits.

Sorry about that random QQ, but it had to be said.