Champion Rotation Swap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anabiel

12-18-2009

does this make a time delay to play or is my comp just messed up?

Qlick

12-18-2009

HI people at riot, i love you so verrrryyyyy much

ElTioTazza

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainMadness View Post
Riot what the hell did you do with the champions walking pattern ? they walk weird now and feel unresponsive !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ydriel View Post
Makes it 3 of us. The first 2 games I played, my champ seemed as if he was spastic or something.
how about 4 of us?

this is what i'm experiencing: when i do a right clic to move my champ some somewhere the champ turns to that direction, then kinda little freeze of the champ or a little bit or who the hell knows, after that second he starts to walk again

this started since the last patch

shdw

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn
why the hell should be rangers/squishy characters around tank?

NeoHazard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

With the new patch, riot added lag compensation that is probably messing with your controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr
Made some improvement in movement for machines that experience regular lag

Lexxan

12-18-2009

Noooo. I was hoping Anivia would never be free so people wouldn't have a week to practice with her and realize she's a lot of fun to play. Only about 5 times out of the 150+ games someone besides me has actually picked Anivia. I wasn't playing her for the longest time until a friend was watching me mess around with Cho'Gath and suggested Anivia from my playstyle. I've been in love since.

Lexxan

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory hail View Post
im glad with all these updates especialy nerf to health....but the ONLY change to cho gath was a 1 second reduction on his slow? rupture is cast too frequently and its aoe is too big, or range too far

makes it impossible for rangers or any squishy to be anywhere near him without feeling the burn
As a previous mainly Cho'gath player before switching over to playing Anivia the majority of the time, I think the Rupture is more balanced now. The rupture animation is long enough to easily avoid. The knock-up is seemingly shortened with a 1 second slow reduction means it's easier to run away even after being hit by it. If you're laning against a Cho'gath, that's basically the only thing you have to be careful of since two of his abilities are triggered in melee range and his scream is a short range cone. Even though I'm usually a squishy now, I don't have any concerns when fighting a Cho'gath since I know how cautious I should be.

Demonac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-18-2009

As IF! When I combed all the heroes descriptions, I thought Fiddlesticks was probably one of the ones best suited to my prefered playstyle, but I was waiting for him to rotate in as free so I wouldn't have to buy him untried (and risk not liking him).

After waiting like two weeks, now he's been removed???!!!

Now, I can understand if he appeared to be a source of crashes, but I just have to say this is ASTOUNDINGLY annoying and out-of-nowhere to me (never having seen a crash myself).

-Sigh

sgtdisco

12-18-2009

i payed for anivia since she is free now i feel ripped off!!!!!

Frank Balboni

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdisco View Post
i payed for anivia since she is free now i feel ripped off!!!!!
dude, she's only free for a week, not even when you consider she's a replacement in the rotation. chill out, you've got her forever now. it's not like you wasted points.