Champion Rotation Swap

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

awesome! but why now? i hope anivia last for like 2 - 3 weeks. since she was just a last minute swap. thanks riot!

Morello

Lead Designer

12-18-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

NooOoOoOooOooo....my monopoly on Anivia choice is compromised!

AMKoochie

12-18-2009

****it!!! always when i like a char, and start to get used to them and figure out how to use them...never fails

Bearclops

12-18-2009

So if we own him, are we free to play him?

Trixster

12-18-2009

and what bug related to fiddle i own fiddle and if hes crashign games i dont wanan be using him til he fixed depend son the bug any info

Diasero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-18-2009

How about Udyr? We getting him back, so everyone can get that bad taste out of their mouth?

Ydriel

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOwDOG View Post
I thought i was going crazy or the game was lagging or something lol. Its good to know someone else experienced this too,
Makes it 3 of us. The first 2 games I played, my champ seemed as if he was spastic or something.

Phillmore

12-18-2009

i must be lucky i never experienced the crashes, and i was just about to get into fiddlesticks ah well time to try tha bird

edit: i do tho still get the weird errors after every purchase/match/runebook setup

Allentw

12-18-2009

hi all ami from GEORGIA!!!!

Cloramox

12-18-2009

Cool i wnted to give her a try. Oh on another note i was looking at the champions in the web site list and i noticed Evelyn's ulti was blacked out and unreadable. Great work luv the game.

123456 ... 7