Most fun Lane Duo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slashing fate

12-02-2010

Fiddle and Kennen is pretty fun as well. Double AOE ulti's really hurts your target.

Widdlyscudds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2010

Taric/Sona, or Taric/Sion is just ******ed. Anything two champs that both have stuns and can burst and/or heal.

redderick

12-03-2010

So. Is it safe to say that to be amused in the lane, CC is needed?

CFLucario

10-16-2011

Surprised nobody has said LUX+ashe or lux+ ezreal. get snared and then die

xXCFXx Avenger

10-16-2011

Anivia+Brand = Stun+pillar of flame = **** this game rage quit

kaminist

10-16-2011

blitz and ap shaco, pull the enemy into a bush and knockup they die instantly

Ephemis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

I played a 3v3 with Lux and Fiddle as a partner the other day, and my goodness was it effective.

Snare, Illumination, and Drain are a good combo, but even worse for the enemy is you can stand back behind Fiddle and hit him with Lux's shield twice with ease.

Then you have her AOE slowing the enemy while Fiddle chases them, popping it for more damage and illumination. If they manage to get away at that point... her laser makes a very good finisher and consumes the illumination.

Even worse, is that all this synergy can happen while Lux is safely behind Fiddlesticks a good range away. Out of sight even. The enemy thinks they have a 2v1 and don't learn until too late it's a trap. Laser from out of sight, max range shield on Fiddle that refreshes almost instantly as it paths back, and then the snare/aoe.

I enjoy Lux's synergy with Leona as well, but I always feel it's kind of pointless to pair the two together. Rather than have a 2v2 with Leona and Lux, I would much rather have Leona paired with someone else, and then throw a Sunlight eating laser into the mix from max range to turn the tables drastically and then cackle as the two proceed to violate their opponents.

Then there was the one time I met a Singed + Blitzcrank combination. *shudders* You can go from standing behind your team mates to having the entire enemy team between you and your team instantly. It makes your safest escape running away from your team and INTO enemy territory. It's a rather scary combination.

Edit: Lux + Morganna is also a great team. Two snares can be rather brutal on two ranged AP as it is, but then you have Morganna's dot aoe and super making it even nastier to get pinned down. It's even worse because of their shields. Throw in an hourglass on each one and you're looking at a rather disgusting ap carry/support combination. Then you have Lux's laser.

As if all that didn't make the two a nightmare of a combination, Lux can illuminate bushes with her aoe. Even if you put down a pink ward and made sure there was no sight in the bush, prepare to be snared and killed.

Theorycrafter

10-20-2011

Lux + Morgana.
Ungankable by the jungler, double shield, double the AoE, double the snare.
Just hug the turret and hope you don't get snared. lolz.

Ephemis

10-20-2011

Meanwhile, Lux pokes you even on the turret with her aoe.