udyr is amazing now. Awesome job riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meikat

12-17-2009

not sure if this will work...

If not, scroll down to ihatehumans post on: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...?t=424&page=86

Krald

12-17-2009

went 12-2 total today as udyr. Had some great teamates I was playing with, but still, had some sweet success. glad he's nice and balanced

Shurko

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krald View Post
went 12-2 total today as udyr. Had some great teamates I was playing with, but still, had some sweet success. glad he's nice and balanced
No a champion is imba if you can go 12-2 on them. NERF UDYR! Nerf every champion until players consistently go 5-5 every match. They did an awesome job fixing TF and Trynd also.

kylecito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Nerf every champion until nobody can kill anyone anymore. And fill the map with turrets.

And put the nexus inside the spawn

GENERAL NUTBAKED

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrumar View Post
I'm sure you have a very high ELO with an under 50% win ratio and Udyr is perfectly viable. I really do believe that.
you are the reason they dont show losses

Krald

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurko View Post
No a champion is imba if you can go 12-2 on them. NERF UDYR! Nerf every champion until players consistently go 5-5 every match. They did an awesome job fixing TF and Trynd also.

haha, I actually get scared playing him because I'm nervous people will QQ afterwards on forums, people cry so much in game when I play him...one game recently me and a Nidalee went on a rampaging rape fest up middle, with every person on their team randomly coming at us=duo ace

But alas, I lost my winning streak, my computer has some crazy virus and I was getting 3 fps, and after logging off and trying to reconnect, it just wouldn't work. =(

Gandalf 007

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
you are the reason they dont show losses
And the sad thing is the guy you quoted, whose attitude ruined any of us able to easily see W:L.......probably wanted to be able to see people's W:L the most

AdmiralKrunk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-18-2009

Haha, I've gone 15-3 (or something to that extent) with Janna once. Doesn't mean she's godly or that that's commonplace. From the looks of it you have some fairly good teammates who didn't feed and let you farm a lot which is critical for Udyr. You can't do too much without farming. If you come across some smart opponents and have the same result I'd be more interested. I still think Udyr is in the lower 15% range of all champions.

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-18-2009

After stomping 3 games against noobs, im not convinced.

Turtle seems too weak lategame(but good for jungling) as it cracks really fast under focus fire. Bear hardly improves with level (but is still a good ability) and tiger leave something to be desired. Phoenix is the only ability im impressed with.

I almost never used tiger, because there simply wasn't enough time - hunting with bear and phoenix seemed more viable (even if the 5 seconds cooldown on the stun was still ticking) rather than mediocre damage burst (it really is mediocre at best) and the animation makes it harder to chase. The only use i found for it was against empty towers, since it's attackspeed is the only stance helping here. Phoenix was superior when creeps were surrounding it.

Also, why did they remove tower leech from turtle?

All in all, two of his stances are good but neither scales well, the other two are situational or just plain bad.

Pharmacologist

12-18-2009

My main problem with Udyr is that his early game is still awful.

Once you start getting massive synergy going with rapid stance changing, cooldown and attackspeed, he is capable of respectable dps while having a pretty good stun.

But before you get those items.... at best he can resist minor lane harass in turtle while otherwise being pretty useless.