udyr is amazing now. Awesome job riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krald

12-17-2009

Going defensive mastery with ghost and cleanse and with the build listed here, I've just done soooo well in matches.

Build with a mix of turtle/bear/phoenix, using phoenix for your early to mid game dps versus heroes, and as an awesome farming mechanic.

Once you get some late game items, use tiger, while still stance dancing in fights.

Do not deceive yourself, udyr does take skill, and is very intense and amazing if you play him right.

First game I did terrible cause I didn't know what to build, next was 17-6, next was 15-9-11, and then this one. I'm not in a low ELO range, and I definitely think he is completely balance now.

I honestly dont want to play anyone else now.

Kahrumar

12-17-2009

I'm sure you have a very high ELO with an under 50% win ratio and Udyr is perfectly viable. I really do believe that.

Krald

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrumar View Post
I'm sure you have a very high ELO with an under 50% win ratio and Udyr is perfectly viable. I really do believe that.
Your dumb/mean, go away.

Karrot

12-17-2009

Even in high ELO, Udyr seems viable now. Time will tell just how viable.

Krald

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Even in high ELO, Udyr seems viable now. Time will tell just how viable.
Ya, true, I can't base all my opinions off of 3 games, but god were those games fun...

Liposuction

12-17-2009

I think his damage needs a little boost. Laning seems a bit awkward without some form of ranged/closer attack, I guess that's what bear is for however it doesn't feel quite adequate against some lane combos.

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrumar View Post
His Elo isn't too bad.

Klara de Koe

12-17-2009

new icons?
AGAIN?

sigh

Decae

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZero View Post
His Elo isn't too bad.
how u nos

Krald

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liposuction View Post
I think his damage needs a little boost. Laning seems a bit awkward without some form of ranged/closer attack, I guess that's what bear is for however it doesn't feel quite adequate against some lane combos.
Passive play is the name of the game until you at least get your berserk treads+stinger.