Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kage's Lucky Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobbles

12-17-2009

So I was just playing as Annie and got Kage's Lucky Pick and it wasn't giving me the bonus gold. I know it won't show it on screen, but I was watching my gold for a while and I never got anything but my standard gold gain. Right?

Ryushii Cross

12-17-2009

Quote:
Gobbles:
So I was just playing as Annie and got Kage's Lucky Pick and it wasn't giving me the bonus gold. I know it won't show it on screen, but I was watching my gold for a while and I never got anything but my standard gold gain. Right?

*looks at your circuit breaker* ahh, well here's your problem. You're playing annie. Choose a new hero (i wana be the only annie around >:U) Gold no longer shows above you, so you probably did get it, it was just mingled in with your regular gold gain. Since kage's only gives a minor amount, it wasn't that obvious.

Gobbles

12-18-2009

Quote:
Ryushii Cross:
*looks at your circuit breaker* ahh, well here's your problem. You're playing annie. Choose a new hero (i wana be the only annie around >:U) Gold no longer shows above you, so you probably did get it, it was just mingled in with your regular gold gain. Since kage's only gives a minor amount, it wasn't that obvious.

I said in my post that I know that it no longer shows the gold above you. Aware of that fact, I watched my gold pool itself for a while and it never jumped up in increments above 1. Riot, do you need my logfile for this? I should probably just post it ... that is if I can find the right one ><

EDIT: I think these are the right files. I also uploaded the LoL Client file... dunno if that's needed >< let me know if there is anything else I can do Riot. Thanks!