Kage's Lucky Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobbles

12-17-2009

So I was just playing as Annie and got Kage's Lucky Pick and it wasn't giving me the bonus gold. I know it won't show it on screen, but I was watching my gold for a while and I never got anything but my standard gold gain. Right?

Ryushii Cross

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbles View Post
So I was just playing as Annie and got Kage's Lucky Pick and it wasn't giving me the bonus gold. I know it won't show it on screen, but I was watching my gold for a while and I never got anything but my standard gold gain. Right?
*looks at your circuit breaker* ahh, well here's your problem. You're playing annie. Choose a new hero (i wana be the only annie around >:U) Gold no longer shows above you, so you probably did get it, it was just mingled in with your regular gold gain. Since kage's only gives a minor amount, it wasn't that obvious.

Gobbles

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryushii Cross View Post
*looks at your circuit breaker* ahh, well here's your problem. You're playing annie. Choose a new hero (i wana be the only annie around >:U) Gold no longer shows above you, so you probably did get it, it was just mingled in with your regular gold gain. Since kage's only gives a minor amount, it wasn't that obvious.
I said in my post that I know that it no longer shows the gold above you. Aware of that fact, I watched my gold pool itself for a while and it never jumped up in increments above 1. Riot, do you need my logfile for this? I should probably just post it ... that is if I can find the right one ><

EDIT: I think these are the right files. I also uploaded the LoL Client file... dunno if that's needed >< let me know if there is anything else I can do Riot. Thanks!