nidalee talks

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

sooooo main topic to discuss i guess would be ap or physical

with ap her spear can do a ****load of damage..IF it hits

it moves pretty slow and is easy to dodge

she gets an insane heal and fairly good pounce / claw swipe damage

physical / attack speed shes an insane dps
takes down towers early mid and late game like they are nothing
her first spell as the cat is a castable crit that does up to 150% extra damage...with +300ish dmg and the +100 bonus dmg from the spell, that can like 1 hit some heroes from 1/4-1/3 life

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

no one has any ideas about this -.-?

v3r175s

12-17-2009

The servers have only been up for 3 hours,most people have not tried her out, much less two different builds enough to compare them. (btw im not trying to sound like a ******, im just saying)

IMSavior

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3r175s View Post
The servers have only been up for 3 hours,most people have not tried her out, much less two different builds enough to compare them. (btw im not trying to sound like a ******, im just saying)
she was playable on the test realm before she came to real realm

Death Korp

12-17-2009

I am enjoying an AP build with her. Everything she has benefits from it. It is the build I decided upon from the limited play test realm offered. I do like trinity force though the item seems made for her. I will have to try out physical damage some time. Perhaps after someone else does all the fun math and figures out an optimal build.

Ligr

12-17-2009

I played a few games with her just now.

Some thoughts:

1) She can go to jungle at level 6, with Madreds and a scepter. It works pretty well.

2) Her arrow is slow, and has a pretty small hitbox, it seems. An alert hero can easily dodge it. However, the arrow is good for scouting bushes, since it makes a distinct sound if it hits, like Mundos' cleaver. Are they buddies or something?

3) She can be built as a very good physical DPS. With standart dps items (Infinity, Phantom, bla bla) she hits hard and her burst is very, very good. Her main problem is chasing and getting disabled. Pounce is unreliable, as she just jumps in the direction she is running. Many, many things can go wrong with this. I would have preffered her to have the old flash mechanics(where you point and pounce).

4) Her trap is...meh. Teemos' shrooms laugh at it from the skies. It's good for scouting, but nothing more. It's very hard to pull a trapkill off: you would have to setup a trap (in bush?), make an enemy follow you, hit him with an arrow, change shape, pounce, use your w, your e, your q, change form again, hit with javelin. This is a pretty sick combo, but in practice it can go wrong on so many levels.

5) She gets targetted and focus fired a lot. A bit of an Udyr mentality there, I think.

6) Her passive is meh, very situational. It might help to close the gap on an enemy if you jump out of the bushes. However, one slow, one stun, and your chase is over. Which makes me say again: SHE HAS NO ****ING CC!!!!

7) Her heal is fairly alright. She is no Soraka, but I managed to keep my team mates alive in skirmishes more often than not. It's pretty great.

I think number 6 is her biggest problem. As a DPS, she has no innate CC, which is why other carries will still be favored: Jax, Trynd, Ashe, and so on. I don't know why, out of 6 abilities, none of it got a slow or a stun, or a chance to stun, or anything!

IMSavior

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Korp View Post
I am enjoying an AP build with her. Everything she has benefits from it. It is the build I decided upon from the limited play test realm offered. I do like trinity force though the item seems made for her. I will have to try out physical damage some time. Perhaps after someone else does all the fun math and figures out an optimal build.
i think ap is the better choice now simply because of how over powered her heal is

like 600-700 heal every 8-10 seconds or w/e it is with c/d is just ******ed not to pass up

but hopefully they nerf that soon and physical becomes a good choice as well

IMSavior

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligr View Post
4) Her trap is...meh. Teemos' shrooms laugh at it from the skies. It's good for scouting, but nothing more. It's very hard to pull a trapkill off: you would have to setup a trap (in bush?), make an enemy follow you, hit him with an arrow, change shape, pounce, use your w, your e, your q, change form again, hit with javelin. This is a pretty sick combo, but in practice it can go wrong on so many levels.
are you kidding me? her trap rapes

lay it down in a team battle and BAM there goes like what is it? 35-40 armor and magic resist? + damage + can see invis units

a lot better then teemos shrooms in certain situations

taconight

12-17-2009

i did 3 games with her won 2 lost 1. im finding her best ability is mastering quick shapeshifts. i am not maxing out her spear im maxing out her heal ias buff and finding that going more of a ias+damage build works best. AP is perfectly viable it seem as she gets good damage from abilities as well. i think this champ is gonna be alot of preference.

im thinking of taking cleanse+ghost+boots of swiftness seem to help with getting out of trouble so far

dreamenddischarger

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAviOrZelda View Post
i think ap is the better choice now simply because of how over powered her heal is

like 600-700 heal every 8-10 seconds or w/e it is with c/d is just ******ed not to pass up

but hopefully they nerf that soon and physical becomes a good choice as well
>sAviOrZelda

KAWAII DESU NE?

12345 ... 11