can not update!~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qcz1107

12-17-2009

can not update, "the launcher has experienced an error. please restart this application" at updating [LOL.GAME] 13/14. tried many times, is there any not aotumatic update package to download? lol

Lobotomized

12-17-2009

same i still cannot update either tried many things :/

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-17-2009

Are we ever gonna hear how to fix this?

Has anyone official even read this thread?

Lobotomized

12-17-2009

They're probably going to miss it like many topics on this page. Or it'll probably be adressed days later, since posting doesnt bump threads anymore (i think they used to, at least when i last here).

I think im just going to give LoL a break or just stop playing, far too many annoyances like these that just makes turn away :/

I still have fps drops, more freezing, d/cs, and now not even reinstalling works. Ever since the kass patch the performance of the Launcher and game in general is pretty **** for me AND i made sure to update all drivers for future patches... (very low everything settings and 30fps in team battles near nexus FTL). Before the kass patch my LoL's performance was great at 60 fps with all medium settings at 1680 x 1050.... now its 800 x 600 fail >.<

/rant

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-17-2009

The fix for the launcher closing immediately does not work for those of us with the patcher encountering an error and being forced to close. After deleting the possibly corrupt file and trying to launch again, the exact same file is created in the Temp folder.

Any news on what might be causing this?

Rulyono

12-18-2009

This worked for me - from another posting in the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke *******http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/images/buttons2/viewpost.gif********
Go here: http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...y+Notification and follow the instructions. It fixed the issue for me.

The man speaks truth!
Thank you for this

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-18-2009

Already tried that, it doesn't work. T.T