Launcher won't open ...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qpqpqpqp

08-11-2011

Ok, my game closed without notification but I fixed it by reinstalling twice. I also ran the installer and used repair and modify a few times, along with running the launcher fixer..... but after all that I did a fresh reinstall and it worked

Juyen

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackyBoy View Post
Im having the same freaking issue here ! sux help me
Same prob
please help

jetpasscool

10-15-2011

The link dont work gm

xXTheChaosXx

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsSarah View Post
When the patcher opens click the little gear in the top right and Repair. It'll take a while but it should manually patch it, you'll be able to get in then.
i have repaired 4 times and reinstalled 4 times, the sign in screen still does not open

xXTydusXx

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTheChaosXx View Post
i have repaired 4 times and reinstalled 4 times, the sign in screen still does not open
Me too! and the launcher works! and when i hit "Play" nothing else happens.. im gettin tired to be honest..

Seaad

11-08-2011

I am also having a issue. I launch LOL it worked last night. I then tryed it this morning now i cant get past the patcher, I hit Play nothing happens i Open task Manager to see if its even opening and it says LOLlauncher.exe but no LOLclient.exe what is going on?

Drocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

I unplugged my computer in order to restart it and now only the logo pops for a second when i try to open LoL, any solutions anyone?

Onslate

11-27-2011

Hi um its now 10 21 pm and ive been trying to get my LoL to start since 6 Pm so im getting pissed at this point ive done every thing from open as amdin to unistaleing and reinstaling it opens launch i hit play and nothen hap else to trypens after that ive waitd and tryed to reload im on windows 7 PLZ help idk what

Onslate

11-27-2011

so has ne one got ne help yet cause im feed up if im not going to get help im done man so much bs considering ive alrdy bought 70 buck worth rp and now i cant play HELP guys sorta ur job to help ur paying customer be able to play agine

aznninjaaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPullPete View Post
Ok, I've been at this for like 2 god **** hours. I'm re-installed and downloaded the game and I'm currently re-patching it for the second time. The game patches and opens fine the first time. Then once I try and re-open it, it won't even open. The task manager doesn't even show it as active when I try and open it. It just ... won't open. Before I couldn't connect to the PVP.net server and now this is happening....
same thing happens to me, but if i restart my comp, it opens fine when no problems. then when i close it and then try to reopen it, it doesnt let me so i have to restart my computer...and i dont want to restart my comp every time i want to LoL
PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP TY