Launcher won't open ...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duckquackquack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Same Logo pops up and then nothing. Maybe its adobe air idunno.

lmao9

07-03-2011

hey guys i need some help i just restored ma computer kus it had a virus but evrythin is workin fine, just that when i open my league of legends to play it works but it does not go 2 the sign in window...need some help plz

Deverex

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Can you find the lol.launcher.exe file in the League of Legends folder and try to run the program directly?

If you keep running into problems with the launcher can you post your dxdiag and patcher_lib.log?

Dxdiag info
what are those two things and where do i find "em?

MyNameIsSarah

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmao9 View Post
hey guys i need some help i just restored ma computer kus it had a virus but evrythin is workin fine, just that when i open my league of legends to play it works but it does not go 2 the sign in window...need some help plz
When the patcher opens click the little gear in the top right and Repair. It'll take a while but it should manually patch it, you'll be able to get in then.

XSacreBleuX

07-18-2011

im having this problem also..i didint make any changes to my computer tho..yesterday the launcher just didint load...and it still wont..ive tried everything

Professional Kid

07-18-2011

same thing. is it because our problem or the riot's . cant get into the game. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xDUxRâkatan

07-27-2011

Launcher works, patches then press play, AND NOTHING HAPPENS. literally the program doesn't open. Task manager shows that no programs are running, but when I try to re-open the launcher, it says that another instance of League of Legends is running.

This comes after re-installing and repairing the game because of another issue which involved the server rejecting my patcher version.

Riot needs to get this stuff fixed pronto

BlackyBoy

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R?katan View Post
Launcher works, patches then press play, AND NOTHING HAPPENS. literally the program doesn't open. Task manager shows that no programs are running, but when I try to re-open the launcher, it says that another instance of League of Legends is running.

This comes after re-installing and repairing the game because of another issue which involved the server rejecting my patcher version.

Riot needs to get this stuff fixed pronto
Im having the same freaking issue here ! sux help me

frostfade

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Can you find the lol.launcher.exe file in the League of Legends folder and try to run the program directly?

If you keep running into problems with the launcher can you post your dxdiag and patcher_lib.log?

Dxdiag info
mgoss123@gmail.com

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I'm currently having a RADS error with my launcher; it claims that either 1 - my internet connection is not working (obviously not true, as I'm posting this from the same computer), or 2 - that my firewall is blocking it (also not true, I've checked allowances, and was playing under these identical settings a few short hours ago)

What do?! The Logo will pop up - but the Launcher itself will never even open, because of the RADS.
I checked in task manager - lol.launcher.exe never even runs. Just rads_user_kernel.exe.

I tried manually starting it from the folder in C:, but that brought up the same issue.
Grah!