Cry OP Hoenix (How To)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJayde

12-17-2009

Been wanting to do one of these for a while, and this site gave me an easy way and reason to do so. Enjoy. = )

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...x+%28How+To%29

emmkaygee

12-17-2009

i think this is a pretty solid build. i used to is it, but with the new ap items from last patch i like to pack the burst damage. i find it works better for me, but this build i think is especially great for newer people to anivia too. that's because it gives a lot more leeway in mana and health management, as well as making up for the speed anivia lacks by default. definitely more support and tanky.

TheJayde

12-17-2009

Well, I maintain you can do more damage with Anivia if she stays alive longer and actually uses up her mana. Without the health, she gets pounded into the floor very quick, and if she is an egg, or dead... she aint doing any damage.

Thanks though = )

Tarion

12-17-2009

I fully approve of RoA on CryOP. It synergises nicely with her passive and gives her everything she needs.

This is actually pretty **** similar to a build I was using all the way back in Beta. The only difference was that I think I went to Zhonya's instead of a 2nd RoA, although I think your way would be better.

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-17-2009

As a note, you can use [spell=name] and [item=name] to get nifty images.

TheJayde

12-17-2009

Ooh, thanks. I will update the guide with the images put in.

Patyrn

12-17-2009

You should max flash frost first. It's your best farming ability which will let you get your items faster.

The Swedish Chef

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patyrn View Post
You should max flash frost first. It's your best farming ability which will let you get your items faster.
I concur with this. A lot of people have it on the knowledge that Frostbite should be your main, but I found this to be incorrect with most games, especially if you're solo laning. Sharing a lane it may work fine though, but my yourself, Flash Frost is your friend.

I wouldnt say maxing it though, but get it to at least rank 3 or 4 as soon as possible, as it'll be able to autokill the mage creeps in a wave around that time, if you pull off the double damage.

TheJayde

12-18-2009

This actually brings up a good point on why I need to put flash frost subverted to frostbite. I use frostbite because the damage potential is so much greater when you have Frostbite maxed out. This very much helps you keep zone control in a lane, and is much more important when you are solo lane.

Thanks for the input, Im gonna change that in the description as well.

TheJayde

12-18-2009

It's been updated.