Trundle Good, Bad or Just Ugly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twitch123

12-02-2010

well i play him on TT AND ON SR and i think it depends on youre items if u get the right item for TT U CAN WIN if not u lose badly

Paladin

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Agreed that 6% is fairly weak - however without actually playing the champion, that tells me he was meant to be built tanky. The more champion deaths you live through, the more valuable that passive is. I'm not sure how viable of a straight tank he is, as I haven't seen or played him in game yet, but on paper, that's the impression I get.

6% of a 2000 HP champion is only 120 HP, so you'd need to live through 3-4 champions dying for you to feel like it actually made an impact.
6% of Baron

If they buff it they should only buff it for champion kills which from what im reading is what it sounds like you want

Max Gripness

12-02-2010

I have never played Trundle but I imagine his impassable object ability would be beast on TT.

Plus his AOE move speed thing takes up the whole lane..

Zookaru

12-02-2010

troll is not a carry, he is a tanky debuff.

Spuratic

12-02-2010

The thing about trundle is hes about utility hes not really a carry hes like a nasus i like to think if u have played him but hes a dps and a tank but i think riot really wanted him a tank more so.

A Retarded Clown

12-02-2010

yeah but that's one darn ****ty tank, he has no real cc besides one move to tank with his contamination is useless cuz its a self buff that increases....attack speed. His q scales off ad but his ult of AP...

He doesn't debuff...his debuff is a long cast rarely hits before he'sdead AND it really doesn't change the fact that you really should be focusing the squishy. Percent based steal on MR/AR and very low base damagte means its useless on squishies and so - so on tanks..

svartingr

12-02-2010

Things about Trundle:

1. He can chase/gank INSANELY WELL. Prove me wrong. Please.

2. He's kind of in a weird spot because he's a tanky melee debuff support.

Mega Jesus

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaan View Post
idk what you guys are talking about. The one time I played against Trundle he rocked our entire team. He had 2 phantom dancers and 2 bloodthirsters on him. He F***ed us up. Irelia is not a bad hero either. You just don't know how to play her. Heed my warning. Trundle is OP.
I ownd a trundle so easy on Irelia...like he literately wasn't even a threat. I sort of felt bad for him trying to stop me with his terrain thing but It was useless. He died. hard.

also @ op I was gonna tell you how to do this for real maximizing your last hits to get all site wards to troll efectively and maximizing on as many umads as u can but I see you meant trundle I be gone then. trundle IS a troll on riots part thats how bad he is lol

Oppos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2010

reading all these posts kinda makes me laugh a little... i'm sure some of the people who played against me are crying that Trundle is OP and I actually kind of feel the same, that he IS a little OP and that he DOES need a nerf... but he ISNT the most OP champ out there at the moment...

I played 4 games, jungling every time and came up with the following stat line...
46 kills, 15 deaths, 57 assists; 3 wins and 1 loss (2nd game playing Trundle)
(which was really a shame since we were winning the whole time till a bad team fight got us aced and the other team was able to destroy our nexus; also, 7 of my deaths came from that 1 game)
my latest game I went 19-1-14
for those who complain about his Rabid Bite, it scales REALLY well with AD and if you go pure AD, i'm sure you can get some pretty insane Rabid Bite in (over 800dmg each) and on a 3 second cooldown that also buffs you and debuffs opponents for like 6-7 seconds?!?
i would suggest making Rabid Bite scale at about .9 or 1, while buffing duration of Agony as well as the % of his passive... but even as he is now, he is a very strong champion if you play him correctly
i've posted a guide on Trundle here http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=374886 if you want to try out my build for him because I feel that he is definitely slightly OP as it stands now... reason?
imagine a 2.5 atk speed with madreds on a champ with 3k hp... and you cant run away...

btw, he is a solid jungler and should be considered as one

ExteriorEntrails

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustu View Post
Well his passive doesn't really allow him to lane or jungle all that well and he doesn't have any harassing abilities nor a stun/escape and his mana pool keeps him pretty limited early game, his abilities are a mix bag and finally his ult is pretty much useless. I regret purchasing him and went back to mundo shortly.
yeah i regret buying him BIG time. completely waisted char. rang is the worst ever and only one ability to attack with? come on and it doesnt even stack to well as implied in the video of him. all in all the most i had him hit is 250 with a dps build, however like suggested dps is only effitiont in the "w" skill region. im very disappointed. like a cruddy Olaf and i will be going back to mundo as well lol.