Trundle Good, Bad or Just Ugly?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

5 weeks later... TROLLMACIAAA

Redenbacher

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villiroth View Post
Trundle is balanced, hes **** sure not OP. Hes just new and no one knows how to counter him yet so all these noobs scream OP.

Hes pretty much a melee twitch imo, his E is a slow, W is a nice buff(wish some part of it affected team mates) and his ult does a good job at damage carry's.

My only gripe is that his passive is stupidly weak, 6% health from dead champs? Its got to be a fed vlad, cho or olaf for the health to matter. Even when laning its weak as ****. Who thought he was a "excellent" jungle champ?
Agreed that 6% is fairly weak - however without actually playing the champion, that tells me he was meant to be built tanky. The more champion deaths you live through, the more valuable that passive is. I'm not sure how viable of a straight tank he is, as I haven't seen or played him in game yet, but on paper, that's the impression I get.

6% of a 2000 HP champion is only 120 HP, so you'd need to live through 3-4 champions dying for you to feel like it actually made an impact.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-01-2010

The passive is actually nice for laning. Figure 6 creeps each at 2%, sometimes 7; not bad for staying in lane.

ReadInPeace

12-01-2010

I guess the passive would become sweeter with Spirit visage...

Crostol

12-01-2010

trundle is good, he is like nasus: trinity force, and tanky items( froz mallet is a must), and you own.

Krshna

12-01-2010

I've been wondering what an Innervating Locket would do on him

blixx

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaan View Post
idk what you guys are talking about. The one time I played against Trundle he rocked our entire team. He had 2 phantom dancers and 2 bloodthirsters on him. He F***ed us up. Irelia is not a bad hero either. You just don't know how to play her. Heed my warning. Trundle is OP.

are you ****ing with us with that build??

rEv3

12-01-2010

he's op

rEv3

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
I've been wondering what an Innervating Locket would do on him
just tried locket, rageblade, tiamat, trinity .. he was funny, might have better success if you don't suck, but it is good in teamfights

Tapp

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadInPeace View Post
I guess the passive would become sweeter with Spirit visage...
Just tried it. Don't do it.

123456 ... 9