@Lyte - Player Behavior, Matchmaking, and Life as a Scientist

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chalupaman

08-17-2013

Come chill with my buddy Taylor, streaming league of legends http://www.twitch.tv/taylorqt

Armored Angel x

08-18-2013

riot, i can tell you that you that u make me mad to the point of no return, for the reason that u keep lucian in testing FOREVER, just release him for the love of god

HateSmokes

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTerminator View Post
I just want to say that the matchmaking on this is complete ****. I will get good teams i will get bad teams and i will get troll teams. I come here to play this game and have fun and get better. I know im not the best player in rank and i want to improv but how do i improve if i keep getting stuck with a bad team or troll teams? its really annoying and im about to quit playing this game if i continue to get Trolls on my team. and when i say trolls i mean Champions going into lanes where they dont belong like a teemo mid, stupid bans like annie or doesnt ban champs like malph or blitz or yi(which btw is completely broken now), or continues to Disconnect every time he logs back in.
Teemo is an awesome mid, and can be built to play anywhere.....

Kieshwa

08-18-2013

How do you feel about premades? Are there more reports for games with 3-4 man premades?

Personally I have found that 3-4 premades are quite aggressive, probably because they think their friends "have their backs"

Afixe

08-18-2013

Are we ever going to see the ability to select your role before champion select? It just seems like it would help so much and god knows LoL has the population to make it work, so the fact that it isn't even on the pbe is kind of annoying seeing as how it's been talked about for months. Too many times I've straight up LOST matches before they have started because the 4th pick wanted mid and the 2nd pick took it. There isn't anything I can really do in that circumstance other than tell them to chill and be positive, but for the most part they just rage all game long and we lose horribly. Yes I know there is trolling potential with this but there is with everything, duo que, surrender, hell just playing the game gives you hundreds of ways to troll and we have this thing called report so.... Idk I was just wondering if we could get an idea as to weather or not this has been tested or considered in any serious way.

Nomsumer

08-18-2013

Was going to stop posting as you guys are doing great, but just thought of something that might be easy and is pretty logical if feasible to implement.

At end where one would award honor, as people tend not to have perfect memories, a scrollable recap of in game text. Would assist as a tool to easily remember who were positive for those occasions when you forget the names of who said what but don't want to report or honor the wrong person.

Just a thought.
Thx again for making the game more enjoyable.

GunzRX

08-18-2013

I think this video has some great ideas on how to fix lol player behavior:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMQjjK-cso#at=17

VanRyujin

08-18-2013

ask you to please not let inexperienced players entering the intermediate level on all levels that are below level 20, for his lack of experience habililidad and spoil the game for the other players.

hamzathegreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2013

ersrewq

Nihonji

08-19-2013

Tribunal, and behavior modifcation via video games, is a way of infringing on your rights. Regardless of how harmless it is, it's a way of a company telling someone how to live during their personal lives. If I am a rampant A-hole in real life, i'd be that way with everyone. Because of it being the internet and all that I understand that there will be the trolls...But I can be a lot more accepting of the trolls, If I'm not being goaded into getting reported.