@Lyte - Player Behavior, Matchmaking, and Life as a Scientist

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XNC Pandora

08-14-2013

Hey im maining as elise and i am about to be 30 im looking for a vi and jayce to do provisionals with plz respond to me and maybe we could work something out vi,jayce and elise are a pretty destructive brawler team in 3s so i would love to get 10 out of 10 in provisional lol plz message me friend me or respond to this comment

KiserSaySo

08-14-2013

lets be real... unless you get a couple of players who are nice and you duo with them...this game is ****ty as far as behavior.

BlueKnife

08-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
If this feature was live, would you tell us? It feels to me like you could have some unintended consequences, like people looking at what kind of tip is displayed and assuming someone in their game is toxic based on that.
The tips are directed at yourself not your teammates so there won't be any problem.

What I mean is each of your teammates see a different tips. So you don't really know what they get.
While I'm not sure if right now the tips everyone see is the same, changing that won't be a problem if this feature to go live.

=> I agree with this idea. It's interesting. Should be implemented.

EDIT: What should I do to upvote this ?
EDIT:
@Lyte, Could you shed some light on how the Champions Select are going?
I seriously can't fill both Tank and Support roles when everyone else wants to play carry. (I'm just playing Normal not Ranked)

ScholarUrf

08-14-2013

May I make a comment on the league system. If you look at the forums there are a lot of complaints about lp clamping and people getting stuck in the 5 division when they obviously should be in a lower one. Mainly I find clamping very depressing because I have no idea when its going to end and I feel like it has a negative impact on my behavior. I understand why clamping is necessary, but is are there any plans to make clamping more transparent instead of having players feel like they're hamsters on an endless hamster wheel of doom?

TehWiggler

08-15-2013

Sorry I made a thread with a suggestion that should have went here...

I think that we could have the option to queue for a specific role and be matched accordingly. What do you think, Lyte?

sherwood1234129

Recruiter

08-15-2013

is calling someone bad harrasment.. because i called someoen bad for playing someone new and feeding with that person in ranked and that person reported me for harrasment

BlueKnife

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwood1234129 View Post
is calling someone bad harrasment.. because i called someoen bad for playing someone new and feeding with that person in ranked and that person reported me for harrasment
It depends on how you say it and how many time you say it. Rather than telling him he's bad, just give him advices politely. Put some encouragement into your words too.

majingohan

08-15-2013

this player was the most toxic flamer i have ever played with all he did was cure and swear and just complain the entire game. summoner name is godfree666. Please ban him. It's people like him that makes me want to sell my account and never play again even though i love this game a lot and have spent quite a bit of money on it I am ready to sell my account due to him and his toxicity.

BlueKnife

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by majingohan View Post
this player was the most toxic flamer i have ever played with all he did was cure and swear and just complain the entire game. summoner name is (removed). Please ban him. It's people like him that makes me want to sell my account and never play again even though i love this game a lot and have spent quite a bit of money on it I am ready to sell my account due to him and his toxicity.
Seriously, you're one of those flamer. If you want to quit then go ahead. This thread isn't a place for that and you can't just randomly post another player's summoner name here. Please remove it. Thank you.

PS: please read the Forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...hp?t=2702857): 5. Reporting Player.

EDIT: He's been losing lots of Ranked games lately, give him some slack.

SleeepFighter

08-15-2013

Finally, I've seen so many Summoners raging at me when I first started playing Hope that doesn't happen to other new comers