Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Purchased champ not unlocking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DanHeshly

07-26-2013

I purchased Leblanc over a week ago and was able to use her for a few days, but for the last week she has been locked. I uploaded a screen shot of my purchase history showing that I bought leblanc on July 16 and a shot of my champion page with her portrait black and white.

DanHeshly

07-31-2013

bump

Is this the wrong place to post this? Was kinda hoping for some feedback and maybe a fix so I don't have to buy her again.

DanHeshly

08-06-2013

bump

iRhythm

08-07-2013

I know I'm not Riot, and I know that there's jack that I can do here, but have you looked at similar threads? Perhaps there is a fix out there for this. And cn you upload a shot of her icon in the store for us?

DanHeshly

08-26-2013

I found one incident where this happened to someone else and it seemed the issue resolved itself once the servers updated. So its been a month and still cant use leblanc. I'm trying to upload a picture from the store but I don't really know what i'm doing so i just squished it up in paint to make it fit the size requirements that riot has. I appreciate someone replying to this as I figured it was just dead. I figure as soon as I have enough ip I'll just buy her again and see if that fixes it, I'm curious to see if the client allows me to purchase a champion that I already own.

lol leblanc store.png

ANVILANCHE

QA Analyst

08-26-2013

To the DanHeshly this may concern,

Typically I'd say something like, "please contact player support and they should be able to help you with this quandary in the space of a moth's wing beat," which is generally the case and wouldn't leave you LeBlanc-less some 4 weeks out. Great people over there. This is an interesting situation and will be looked into promptly.

You guys find some whacky stuff.

I'm on it.

- ANVILANCHE

ANVILANCHE

QA Analyst

08-26-2013

Looking further into this issue, I can confirm this is something we are aware of and have a fix for in the works.

In order to get LeBlanc available for play again, please contact player support using this thread as reference, and you'll be illusion hopping around the fields of battle soon!

Fair thee well, Summoner, and remember to be kind to each other!

HUZZAH!

- ANVILANCHE

DanHeshly

08-28-2013

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.