And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

06-23-2011

Bump just another typical patch with nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beatus

Member

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiefKing13 View Post
I could say something like, "I've give up on any new maps, League his hit the top and is now falling. Give it two more years and it'll be dust." But it would be a lie because I still believe that somewhere out there is a map with the name Magma Chamber on it and RIOT is just polishing it so much that once it comes out it'll be the perfect pearl.
Do you believe in Santa Clauss as well?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrengthAndHonor

Senior Member

06-24-2011

Could be that Riot is waiting for Season 2 to release them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beatus

Member

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrengthAndHonor View Post
Could be that Riot is waiting for Season 2 to release them
They're probably waiting till DotA2 is released. Hopefuly Riot will lose all of their playerbase to DotA2 and by then it'll be too late to regret the way they treated their playerbase.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ren Singh

Member

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatus View Post
They're probably waiting till DotA2 is released. Hopefuly Riot will lose all of their playerbase to DotA2 and by then it'll be too late to regret the way they treated their playerbase.
Honestly I don't think it's best to insult them or hope they all lose their jobs, but I will be quitting for DOTA 2 because of the 6300 ip champion bs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beatus

Member

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren129 View Post
Honestly I don't think it's best to insult them or hope they all lose their jobs, but I will be quitting for DOTA 2 because of the 6300 ip champion bs.
The only Red I'll miss is Xypherous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatus View Post
They're probably waiting till DotA2 is released. Hopefuly Riot will lose all of their playerbase to DotA2 and by then it'll be too late to regret the way they treated their playerbase.
I don't think that will happen. I just hope it really gives Riot a kick to wake up and start coming out with the features promised in this thread (and other threads)....Still waiting on that update btw Tryndamere..

I mean I would be embarrassed if I worked on a game that has been out for 2 years and Dota 2 comes out and has all the features and more that this games does not have..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beatus

Member

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doflamingo51 View Post
I don't think that will happen. I just hope it really gives Riot a kick to wake up and start coming out with the features promised in this thread (and other threads)....Still waiting on that update btw Tryndamere..

I mean I would be embarrassed if I worked on a game that has been out for 2 years and Dota 2 comes out and has all the features and more that this games does not have..
And yet they're very proud because they're a successful MOBA game that lacks all of those BASIC features(such as replays).