And another patch goes by with no magma chamber/stats/replays/obersvers etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

12-01-2010
3 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
wait... a red got downvoted? o.O wow...
I've finally been around long enough to develop hate. Woo!

Devynity

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Congrats!

Now what are you going to do next?

Herzyr

12-01-2010

So, how does riot time work compared to valve time?

Chiptune

12-01-2010

Haters gonna hate.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Riot won't start working on the new stuff until Janna has been nerfed 2 more times.

THEN they'll make Teemo overpowered.

Add some new skins/heroes.

Then the stuff you ask for? It'll be soon.

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkbot9000 View Post
God the LoL community is such an ungrateful bunch of cryhards.
Btw riot thanks for the fun game I play very often with my friends and have memorable, good times.

pls thumbsdown me to prove me right.
Meant to post this on this account, not that one.

Knyaz

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobarney View Post
Guinsoo said this patch would be epic but all it is, is AOE champions nerfs. The balance changes do look good, granted but seriously, where's the Magma Chamber that was supposedly going to be out by October? Where's the replays? Where's observer mode? Where's the stats for normal games which were promised at the launch of season one? Where are the Twisted fate red card bugs fixes? Being unable to use Red cards and on Tfate because makes his PAC into wait 3 seconds for Gold card always.

Where's the achievements? Why even have that bar there if you're just gonna not do anything with it and just end up removing it in a few patches anyways? Why, oh why after nearly 5 straight months does the forums search still not work? Why is the new champ still 975 RP when you promised champions would be released at ALL price points, but never did release any below 975 RP since you've said that?

And once again the one cool skin costs nearly 20 dollars which is supposedly going to all these promised features that after a year of playing I'm still not seeing.
Ok well tbh , most of that stuff is useless anyway.

Replays ... derp , just watch a stream. Or better yet record your own stream and watch it. Its not hard.

Achievements are a bad idea. Do you really want some amumu pushing your lane every few minutes so he can get the "farm 300 mobs with a tank" achievement?

As for magma chamber , YES Please. I would love to see new maps already. More actual game content is only a good thing. But i think i know why they have not released it yet. Riot has an obsession with churning out games as fast as possible , even if they games are not optimal. You know if the match maker can't find a fair match it will just match you unfairly as opposed to making you wait too long. So the issue arises that by adding a new map , the player pool is effectively split.

Regardless i would love to see new maps that will hopefully promote new game plays.

As for skins? not really a big deal for me. I guess things are worth what you are willing to pay. If you don't buy them , and the majority of people agree with you , they wont make money. IF they don't make money they will have to change things.

GamBino826

12-01-2010

Honestly, the only thing I really wanted was Magma Chamber. Other stuff, I don't mind as much, but I really hoped that it would come out soon. Maybe as a Christmas present I'm guessing?

Lecruidant

12-01-2010

Quote:
Guinsoo stated the patch would be epic, the balance changes are good, and lo and behold, he works on the live game team. "Epic" doesn't mean "Guinsoo became a game engineer, warped time and space, and made new features." :P
I like how you're downvoted to hell and back because it's just another excuse. Maybe stop coming up with more un-needed champions when we already have 64 of which most of need work and then do some new ****? hows that?

Fantastiballs

12-01-2010

Quote:
I think it's more to do with the community getting tired of not getting things we want, keep getting things we don't want, and then have people with red names shove it in our faces and act like general ****s half the time.

It's called passive aggressive.

Brb -1ing all your posts.