~Kayle Rework Opinions~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H0G0SHA

06-26-2011

Okay before Riot releases her Rework.. I have been reading tons of things about the Rework from Shurelia and the players themselves but.. Mostly I've read "Small differences or tweaks." To be honest, and everybody knows this, Kayle compared to any champion in LoL "especially all these new Champions being released" Every Champion is becoming OP even with the latest Patch's Nerfs/ Debuffs... For Kayle I think, and you can play all the games you want as her too to test it out, She needs to have more tanking ability (as she is in full armor) Should not be so squishy in combat ( so squishy you mind as well be Ashe...or Annie) That is insane squish! Now I can see tons of Tank champs that can stand quite a good amount of hits and survive, but Kayle just doesn't. Her Armor/ Hp/ Magic Resist needs to be buffed. Off about the Tank Abilities, Damage wise and Ability Power Wise.. She is too "Balanced" I can make a Guinsoo Rageblade, and a Nashors Tooth, and her Attack and AP are so close to each other, Her DMG Output isn't good enough to compete against a lot of Champions. Her Reckoning is close to Pathetic once Enemy Champs start to level up (base dmg at level 1 is 80 (+54) something like that if you go AP Runes and the Dorran Ring, butthe enemy has awesome Resist and stuff so it doesn't matter. Her W sucks Horribly (fiddle and Master Yi have amazing Heal and are not Support) Nerf their Healss cause Kayle's sucks! On to Kayle's Righteous Fury...I heard with a Guinsoos Rageblade E hits like a truck.. E hits like a Fly hitting you. E needs to be Buffed and Q needs to be buffed so champions can actually "fear" Kayle and think twice about Jumping her (Ganking). Her Passive needs to yes be more Offensive (Which i liked reading it from Shurelia) seriously...more offensive hurt on champions. Last but not least.... Her Ultimate... More time on it cause 3 seconds sucks... and give it Crowd Control Negation too. That is not OP Please don't even... As a Kayle player myself, You don't want to waste your ultimate, but you will always be wasting your ultimate cause they will die anyway( delaying the inevitable ) She has a SWORD not a WAND! and ARMOR! shes not running around NAKED! her Attack DMG Big Buff! her Armor/ Hp/ MR BUFFED! Q and E Dmg Big BUFF! and Her Ultimate needs to stop CC completely~ your supposed to escape death thats why you use her Ultimate, and not delay death, thank you. (Kayle mind as well be a Cleric...not a Swordswoman... make her stronger! a lot stronger otherwise way waste so much time reworking her if she will still suck?????) I look forward to Kayle on the battlefield and her poor performance in the league is cause of everything i mentioned (Please Shurelia SAVE KAYLE!!!!! SAVE HER!!!! She is so awesome~_

chaito

06-26-2011

Wall o text. hon youre ideas are not that bad if you would put them in paragraphs.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

I tried to read it I really did. I'll bump your thread as repayment for not following through.

DustinMcDohl

06-26-2011

the enter key is your friend.

H0G0SHA

06-26-2011

Sorry~ I know I should have but I thought it needed to be "one" paragraph for Kayle... It really is awesome feedback on Kayle and I really hope it isn't blown off completely. I want awesome replies back on players and Shurellia herself cause I am a player who doesn't want to keep on saying " Oh Kayle is on the enemy team, she doesn't even count as a Champion... My team wins cause Kayle is on the enemy team" Yes, I used to say that long ago before I stopped playing as her.

She needs to be feared and not be treated like the 450 IP that she costs. More Offense and Power~ Just read her Champion Story! Shes a dang General of an Army! as for the Curse being lifted off of her in the JoJ... This has got to be some curse cause she needs to OWN... seriously.

BungalowBill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2011

China called dude, they want their wall back.

Leubie

06-26-2011

look at my recent kayle history she is still a good champ and with a nice lane partner she can really roll