Unkillable pushing team: Please try before objecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyrn

12-17-2009

Quote:
Great for pushing, but your going to have a ****ed time farming and killing their team.
The point is that as long as you push well and fast enough, you will have a level advantage very quickly. 5 heros can put out a lot of damage even with very few items just from base damage on their spells.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

12-17-2009

i feel that your horrendously slow start can be quickly countered by early game ganking of your team by a heavy carry group with a few support/heals. the enemy team does not really need tanks, they can use mages that specialize in well timed stuns/snares and burst damage (like veigar, ryze, or annie), heavy carries such as yi or ashe or TF, and one support that sets up ganks and protects/heals (morgana, kayle, etc). this team could easily gain a rediculous early game advantage through extreme ganking and jungle domination, inhibiting your levelling, pushing, creep killing, and jungling. of course, your team is devastating mid-late game. A properly played counterteam will make sure the game is decided in the early game.

if you are playing competitively, expect your opponent to respond with something like this.

Ellomdian

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaAnalogyGuy View Post
Building an effective team is like making a great pizza. You need to balance the heroes strengths and weaknesses so that there is no big problem in the team. You cant simply make a pizza with pizza sauce, salami, guacamole, and shrimp. That combination is missing the delicious creaminess of some provolone and motzarella cheese.

Overall I would say your combination is pretty balanced, but it could use some crushed red pepper seeds to spice things up.
Lies. I will be making that pizza ASAP - assuming I find some avacados that are tasty...

Melonyan

12-18-2009

Only played one game against a team like this, they had Kayle, Taric, Soraka, Alistar, and while I can't remember what their 5th hero was it doesnt matter since it wasn't a healer.The soraka and alistar both had promote/rally. While they pushed down all of our outer towers quite fast they barely even scratched our mid base tower. After taking them all down in one team fight we crushed their mid inhibitor and it was over. No more promotes = teams like this will ussually fail IMO. Though I admit we had Sivir on our team which probably made it easier. On another note why don't you have any rallys on this team?

mortgar

12-18-2009

I think with the current heal and clarity summoner skills, u get a bit of overkill.
remember that the heal has been nerfed badly, and although u heal urself for the full ammount. i still think it isnt worth it.

dont get me wrong, 2 or 3 heals van be good, but4 or 5 is too much. try going for 1 or 2 rally's, or even a cleanse (note, even though they nerfed it again, its still really good) i see u took the cleanse cloak for kayle, why not replace that item with something better, and give him cleanse?
Also, if your having trouble farming: try putting sivir in there, hes a great pusher, of the opposite teams mobs, and ur other chars will keep ur own mobs alive.

soraka and sivir is a killer lane combo, ive had issues with that alot. even though i went 3-0-3, killing soraka and sivir 3 times with my lanemate, they still pushed us so far, that they killed our second turret in 12 mins! So even if the other team has 4 times your kills, and even if they are way better farmed, pushing towers will hurt them alot.

All in all, it could work.

Majix

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaAnalogyGuy View Post
Building an effective team is like making a great pizza. You need to balance the heroes strengths and weaknesses so that there is no big problem in the team. You cant simply make a pizza with pizza sauce, salami, guacamole, and shrimp. That combination is missing the delicious creaminess of some provolone and motzarella cheese.

Overall I would say your combination is pretty balanced, but it could use some crushed red pepper seeds to spice things up.
This made my day.

Your team does sound pretty good though, I've been up against a Taric alone who could take insane damage from my team and still be able to push through it all. The team would obviously have a weakness to really high ranged DPS, but overall this team could probably harass pretty effectively.

mermin

12-18-2009

no rally and stacking heal?? no way dude

ive went against this comp only once and it was pretty annoying though but that was a few patches back (and only once)

also no mana manipulator stacking is fail also, this is an early game strat
and u need starks

Captain Scro

12-18-2009

Wow Taric's new art makes him look even more...eh.....fabulous

evilgoodguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Without promote I don't think this build has much of a shot.

The best improvement I would recomend is that your summoner spells need tweeking.

Heal and Clarity are nice sure, but how often are each of the 10 abilities on cd?
Sub in 2-3 rallies. They help take down towers and heal almost as much as the heal spell over time.

Take out 2-3 Clarities for some more CC, something like Exhaust to weaken iny physical threats.

Exello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2009

Hilariously low damage output, but can heal til the end of time? Not gonna work here.

Your team heals, my team takes executioner's calling with heavy DPS. We win quickly because you don't hurt and now your heals are essentially useless.

Hate to say it, but a cheap item on a couple of fast carries ruins this team.