Beta Test Times - *Updated 07/08/09*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redit

Adjudicator

07-23-2009

These are the *official* beta times. Generally they're saturday+sunday 3 -> 11. Friday has just been lucky.

Symbiant

07-24-2009

so, I should expect to continue bug reporting on this Saturday/Sunday? :P

TheChristenedShadow

07-24-2009

Yay it's a friday xD. Haven't played yet, but i'm still wondering if it has the sound effects of double kill, triple kill, etc.

micha

Adjudicator

07-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChristenedShadow View Post
Yay it's a friday xD. Haven't played yet, but i'm still wondering if it has the sound effects of double kill, triple kill, etc.
Soundeffects: OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; :P

Remember the Server Status Checker:
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/server_status.php

or join us at IRC, so you can't miss it, if the servers are going online today:
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...thread.php?t=6

Gemini

07-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha View Post
Soundeffects: OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; OWNING, OWNED, OWNING, OWNING, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED, OWNED; :P
lol that was very necessary

Valenis

07-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantium View Post
Ya, hasn't been updated in 2 weeks. And it never mentions Fridays. The servers' almost always come up sometime on Friday afternoon. The're usually up by the time I get home from work at like 7PM PST. So even if this thread doesn't say the server's up, I would still check the server status page on Friday afternoon. And they are going to move to 24/7 soon anyways. Maybe that's why it hasn't been updated, hmm?
k thx

Sleepy

07-25-2009

Hrmmm... any reasons that they are down today on a saturday at 6 pm?

Rhythm

07-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
Hrmmm... any reasons that they are down today on a saturday at 6 pm?
Well, Riot time is PST so it's actually only 3:45PM. I just reconnected to the client and there was a small patch so it could be related to that. Give it a bit, I'm sure they'll come back up at some point.

The Swedish Chef

07-25-2009

Any word yet on when it's meant to go 24/7 for a time?

Steel7

07-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
Well, Riot time is PST so it's actually only 3:45PM. I just reconnected to the client and there was a small patch so it could be related to that. Give it a bit, I'm sure they'll come back up at some point.
Potentially there could also be an issue with the minor update, meaning we'd have to wait for another hotfix before they put the servers up. All speculative any way though.