Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.63

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirjj

12-17-2009

I'm bored someone help me gain more swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sirjj9050
i might try playing karthus again that would be fun. and why didn't they nerf twitch

SeeBee101

12-17-2009

What! No nerf to Master Yi, Katirina or Twitch. Sigh...

12-17-2009

Has right clicking on the minimap moving me to the store been fixed? It's the most annoying bug in the game for me. Happens at least once a game, usually when trying move to a lane from the spawn location.

Grafic

Recruiter

12-17-2009

cool both my mains got nerfed really really really hard
CM and TRY
time to play new heroes

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-17-2009

Hurray, someone listened when I said Trynd needs a longer cooldown on his ult.

Pick a Card duration reduction seems unnecessary though...

So Janna's Gale got a shorter cooldown AND a lower mana cost, but no adjustments to its range/damage? Not so sure I like that...

When did Nunu start needing more damage on his ulti?

SWEET Mejai got so much more useful for Veigar > AP BONUS FTW!!! Gonna mis the mana restored though T.T

Rylai's modify seems simple enough. Instead of slowing on spell hit, it slows on spell dmg.

Warwick is a sad puppy, he has to wait longer to eat the dragon again and again T.T

Maybe tower diving won't be so effective now >.>

Action Turtle

12-17-2009

Well i think Roit is doing a great job, the only problem i have had in the past was seeing in the loading screen a Tyra and Twisted fate. Those 2, ug i wont get to worked up, im glad there nerfing them which will force people to learn how to play none cheap heros.

For the most part i find the problem of this game isnt the game itself, but the many players who complain about Yi, kat ect. I get to play with 3-4 friends a night and found besides tyra and Tf, no hero is overpowered. It seems when ever i play every person, ALWAYS picks carry. An all carry team is fail, and people like Yi and shaco love to see all carry team and make them hard to kill

When i play with my friends we have balanced team who only laugh at Yi, Twitch, and Kat who can do little more than scratch our Pro Rammus player

Great Job Roit and keep up the good work!

Asfastasican

12-17-2009

Quote:
Anniie:
[05:16] <Anniie> how about a merc treads effect
[05:16] <Caniption>
[05:16] <RiotGuinsoo> Cleanse: No longer provides debuff immunity. Now provides a 50% duration reduction to stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps and immobilizes for the next 3 seconds
[05:16] <Kles> Sheen on Jax is nasty as hell
[05:16] <RiotGuinsoo> good idea, Anniie!

I change games

Could you drop a hint to make it so cleanse won't ruin heroes like warwick?

Drunk on Franzia

12-17-2009

Duh they got nerfed. This game has a grand total of like 10 stuns, and the best one BY FAR, was gold card. 10 sec AoE stun with huge dmg? Yes please. Oh, I forgot to mention that that stun was on a global teleporting global slowing gank god who happens to have another nuke with good AP ratios.

Trynd however, obviously wasn't imba at all. I mean, I can see the logic now: OMG he has a big sword and likes to kill stuff! Why not make his sword BIGGER when he kills stuff. Well, he is mellee, we should give him an in lane heal. Sounds great. Hmmm, what else does he need? Oh, he needs a way to get into the fight! Blink with damage that scales to attack damage? Sounds good. Wait? He needs an ultimate? Lets make him impossible to kill! Sounds balanced, right? OH DUDE! What happens if someone starts running away while blink is on cooldown? What does he do then?! I KNOW! LETS GIVE HIM A SUPER SLOW FOR PEOPLE WHO'S BACKS ARE TURNED. Wait, that isn't good enough - it has to rape EVERYONE'S damage output too! YEAH! Perfectly balanced hero, COMING RIGHT UP!

See the logic? I don't.

Thanks for fixing that bull**** Riot.

pOrmaEw

12-17-2009

มีคนไทยไหมทำไมผมโหลดแพทไม่ได้ครับเด้งตลอด

whomaster

12-17-2009

lol ray