Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.63

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaxFan

12-17-2009

This sucks TF nerfed, he was fine before.... and why is twitch still op if anyone needs to be nerfed it is that **** rat

sirjj

12-17-2009

Yay finally an update thanks riot

TheBrycer

Recruiter

12-17-2009

attack speed runes increased by 150%? So if you had all attack speed runes and the attack speed in masteries, that's an additional 56.6% attack speed to start with!

please someone tell me I did my math wrong :S

PaxFan

12-17-2009

lol at least i bought attack speed runes... too bad my heros always get nerfed

Nmaster64

12-17-2009

Quote:
PaxFan:
This sucks TF nerfed, he was fine before.... and why is twitch still op if anyone needs to be nerfed it is that **** rat

I'm glad to see it except for the gate cooldown, that seems a bit much (and that's what makes him fun!).

Why Twitch saw no changes confuses me a bit as well, especially considering the global health nerf...

PaxFan

12-17-2009

Quote:
Nmaster64:
I'm glad to see it except for the gate cooldown, that seems a bit much (and that's what makes him fun!).

Why Twitch saw no changes confuses me a bit as well, especially considering the global health nerf...

thank you ya only the gate thing bothers me... and twitch really does need to be rebalanced when a char is always near a teams top in kills that is a balance problem.... oh well hopefully another patch will balance it out

kthnxbai

Recruiter

12-17-2009

gate nerf was so necessary... global 30s cd tp in a game where the only tp is 5 minutes long... that's pretty OP

MusyaX

12-17-2009

When The server ill Work?

Porsche

Recruiter

12-17-2009

unnecessary Leviathan nerf/cost increase, its awful even now when you aint got a 20 stacks.

DGMavn

Recruiter

12-17-2009

Quote:
Udyr:
  • Fixed several crash bugs

Does this include the Fiddlesticks bug, by any chance?