Release Notes v1.0.0.63

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaxFan

12-16-2009

This sucks TF nerfed, he was fine before.... and why is twitch still op if anyone needs to be nerfed it is that **** rat

sirjj

12-16-2009

Yay finally an update thanks riot

TheBrycer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2009

attack speed runes increased by 150%? So if you had all attack speed runes and the attack speed in masteries, that's an additional 56.6% attack speed to start with!

please someone tell me I did my math wrong :S

PaxFan

12-16-2009

lol at least i bought attack speed runes... too bad my heros always get nerfed

Nmaster64

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxFan View Post
This sucks TF nerfed, he was fine before.... and why is twitch still op if anyone needs to be nerfed it is that **** rat
I'm glad to see it except for the gate cooldown, that seems a bit much (and that's what makes him fun!).

Why Twitch saw no changes confuses me a bit as well, especially considering the global health nerf...

PaxFan

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmaster64 View Post
I'm glad to see it except for the gate cooldown, that seems a bit much (and that's what makes him fun!).

Why Twitch saw no changes confuses me a bit as well, especially considering the global health nerf...

thank you ya only the gate thing bothers me... and twitch really does need to be rebalanced when a char is always near a teams top in kills that is a balance problem.... oh well hopefully another patch will balance it out

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2009

gate nerf was so necessary... global 30s cd tp in a game where the only tp is 5 minutes long... that's pretty OP

MusyaX

12-16-2009

When The server ill Work?

Kelt

Recruiter

12-16-2009

unnecessary Leviathan nerf/cost increase, its awful even now when you aint got a 20 stacks.

DGMavn

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
  • Fixed several crash bugs
Does this include the Fiddlesticks bug, by any chance?