Release Notes v1.0.0.63

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anniie

12-16-2009

[05:16] <Anniie> how about a merc treads effect
[05:16] <Caniption>
[05:16] <RiotGuinsoo> Cleanse: No longer provides debuff immunity. Now provides a 50% duration reduction to stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps and immobilizes for the next 3 seconds
[05:16] <Kles> Sheen on Jax is nasty as hell
[05:16] <RiotGuinsoo> good idea, Anniie!

I change games

Goatlust

12-16-2009

I'm a fiddlesticks player and I'm wondering if there is a noticeable difference between 290 and 300 move speed (as i don't know the numbers for other characters and don't really play them anyway).

Anniie

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatlust View Post
I'm a fiddlesticks player and I'm wondering if there is a noticeable difference between 290 and 300 move speed (as i don't know the numbers for other characters and don't really play them anyway).
Big buff imo. Going from playing someone with standard 310 to either Anivia or Fiddle with 290, you feel the burn.

AdmiralKrunk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2009

Seems like a pretty fair patch all-in-all. I'd be careful about tweeking runes too much, though. People will go crazy over the flat hp rune nerf since they spent so much ip on them. On the other hand, they needed to be nerfed. Guess it's just finding the right combination where the least amount of people are upset.

Swiftstar88

12-16-2009

Cool, now when's it coming out? First I hear tuesday, then wednesday, and now I'm not sure.

AdmiralKrunk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstar88 View Post
Cool, now when's it coming out? First I hear tuesday, then wednesday, and now I'm not sure.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=36971

1am-11am tonight. Better get your last game of the night in now before the server shuts down in 1 1/2 hours.

Swiftstar88

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralKrunk View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=36971

1am-11am tonight. Better get your last game of the night in now before the server shuts down in 1 1/2 hours.
Cool, thanks!

SwordEclipse

12-16-2009

very nice riot

OctopusDropkick

12-16-2009

QUESTION: Does cleanse stack with Mercury Treads?

Piranha Petunia

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by discomatt View Post
So what happens with cleanse and mercury treads? Do they stack?
I really hope so. The question is, additive or multiplicative. 90% additive might be too much, my bet is 70% multiplicative.

Though, I'm probably just getting my hopes up. Something tells me they won't stack and that cleans will only provide a 10% increase for 2 seconds.

Loving the thronmail buff btw. As Rammus that does most of my damage. At least in these uncertain physical DPS carry times.

12345612 ... 25