Release Notes v1.0.0.63

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeorwned

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herick View Post
So why did TF get massivly nerfed? He was fine. The only change was needed was to remove the aoe stun off of goldcard. You didnt have to nerf destiny at all.
That's because you don't play in higher ELO games. A great card master can wreck a team, even after the changes.

Khrin

12-17-2009

extended; what a shock.

and why still no self-cast hotkey?

Zeta

12-17-2009

Great work on the patch!

BTuna

12-17-2009

Ehhh, So twisted Fate and Corki get nerfed (2 characters that i don't hear anybody complaining about) And Twitch is left alone? A fed twitch is way more op then a fed TF, Corki.

Yeorwned

12-17-2009

Twitch is so easy to counter it's pathetic...where's the trolls that spam lrn2play when you need them?

SirFrumpsalot

12-17-2009

master yi and twitch should have been nerfed! but once again riot overlooked em! defiantely not happy bout this dumb patch

Flufficuss

12-17-2009

I HATE posting in these things. But as a public game player...take a swing at Yi with the nerfstick, would you? Please? He's just ridiculous. That's all.

The SHP

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeorwned View Post
Twitch is so easy to counter it's pathetic...where's the trolls that spam lrn2play when you need them?
agreed. anyone that doesn't think TF is OP isn't playing him well at all. And i've only seen one good twitch player. and that's cuz he's good, not cuz the character's OP.

The SHP

12-17-2009

hahahahahaha, i love reading through these threads and seeing people rage at yi and twitch for stomping low-level pubs. Neither character is OP in the least, and both have easy counters

Herick

12-17-2009

Also why do people keep saying Twitch is OP? He isn't.

I'll agree to nerfing Yi though.