Release Notes v1.0.0.106

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoiMiruku

11-30-2010

Sona
Hymn of Valor base damage reduced to 60/110/160/210/260 from 70/120/170/220/270
Hymn of Valor ability power ratio reduced to 0.5 from 0.6
Aria of Perseverance healing reduced to 30/55/80/105/130 from 40/65/90/115/140
Song of Celerity active movespeed reduced to 6/8/10/12/14% from 8/10/12/14/16%

Another nerf for sona, and no Garen nerf? This is depressing

this is getting really ridiculous previous nerf to Sona was already a hard hit for Sona players. I find that drastic nerf on any champion really isn't necessary. The unskilled players should know how to counter and learn how the other champion is played. Champions such as Shaco, Eszeral, Twitch, and TF has been hit really hard on the nerf. Everyone these days doesn't really play the traditional champions that first came out. I personally find this quite sad.

Why are they only nerfing the DPS now everyone is going to just pick tanks because it's impossible to kill them now with all these nerfs. When we try to get a support it gets major nerf as well. This game isn't getting too hard to play, it's getting too sad to play.

erebus2075

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewawa View Post
Yeah, nerfs for everyone, lets have some OP minions
its not nerf for every one, OFC we can all see WHY JANNA needed that extra nerf, since EVERY ONE IS playing her and she is so ****ING OP!!.

and ofc. garen, mundo, kogmaw, malz, malphite, morder kaiser, etc are ALL so balanced/up so they shouldnt get any nerfs but JANNA she NEEDS that extra nerf!! since i saw 1 janna in 1 month off gaming every day, its clear that she is so op! and every one wants her, but these others chars naa all balanced ....

****ing bull****... idiots at riots needs to get a brain; the ONLY decend thing on janna these days was her shield, which now not only holds for 5 sec = useless, but also takes a INSANE amount off mp... its stupid as ****...

EliardClaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneuxfox View Post
i think twitch Needs not touched anymore because in the past month and a half he has been nerfed EVERY PATCH LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!
hadn't you heard of the shaco case?

Zodzilla

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erebus2075 View Post
its not nerf for every one, OFC we can all see WHY JANNA needed that extra nerf, since EVERY ONE IS playing her and she is so ****ING OP!!.

and ofc. garen, mundo, kogmaw, malz, malphite, morder kaiser, etc are ALL so balanced/up so they shouldnt get any nerfs but JANNA she NEEDS that extra nerf!! since i saw 1 janna in 1 month off gaming every day, its clear that she is so op! and every one wants her, but these others chars naa all balanced ....

****ing bull****... idiots at riots needs to get a brain
its prob cause you're level 20 B)

also u mad?

Meltas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2010

they did not nerf Malphites E? i play him myself and imho thats what makes him so extremly powerful - i mean i am full with tank gear not a single ap or AD item and i do about 500dmg with my E every 6 secs or so, while being almost unkillable.... thats imho pretty OP

Sr Lucardi

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluecks View Post
Why does everybody in highelo either ban or kinda firstpick Janna? Hmmmmm..............think!
couse she is a good support champ....again SUPPORT....thats all about Janna.

Valkenr

11-30-2010

why corki nerf?

and never use the word nerf in patch notes, reduced is better, nerf just sounds too bad.

BTW. If you want to equate ranged damage to everyone else, take away their escape abilities and increase their max ranges.

bad element

11-30-2010

wowoowwowo nice cant wait to stack more doran rings omg yay

and its funny during a match today i was JUST thinking how veigars spell particle should be faster

and hey speaking of xin's charge skill..... I have recently started playing xin (ty for skin to inspire this btw, so happy its red scheme with trident like the mspaint pic i made back when i was suggesting wicked witch janna and candy corn kogmaw) does anyone else find it unfair that you can still charge to an enemy while they are spellshielded?? as someone who doesnt really play morganna or sivir i am never on the recieving end of this, but honestly i think its maybe a tad unfair that I can still initiate on someone with spellshield up using this skill (because cmon, the damage and slow is really only secondary to the fact that you close the distance to them to unload on target, right? i mean does anyone really max this skill first?)

i know this might not get seen by red eyes being on page 44, but hey only took me a second to type so w/e

Sr Lucardi

11-30-2010

People started playing janna couse that **** tier list. I bet 2 month ago NOBODY thought janna was OP.

O couse elementz figure that janna was really usefull now shes op. come on. growup

Ryath

Recruiter

11-30-2010

For the most part I am pleased with the patch. The changes to Sona make no sense though, especially the nerf to her healing, which was already pretty low to begin with. Oh well. Guess I will just have to keep buying the new characters every week to keep up with the curve.