Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.106

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent Of Chaos13

12-03-2010

All I can say is...

I sure am glad I never spent a dime on this game.

I know time is money too but I never gave them a red cent in currency.

I just finished playing SONA and she is a piece of monkey C.RAP now.

You nerfed her 3 times and not only did you nerfed the living s.hit out of her you also nerfed any items she uses.

I say to riot, G f yourselfs!

I hope you ban me and my p.huking IP forever!

Do it!

I dare you c0.ck suckers!

NOW!

Agent Of Chaos13

12-03-2010

NVM!

FU

uninstalling right now.

Kiss my brown behind

Merry xmas not to you bung munchers

HollyPeaks

12-03-2010

Quote:
Neurolimal:
Ranged DPS is a pretty big problem, anything a melee DPS can do damage-wise is doable with ranged as well, ranged can also dish out their damage without fear of getting slowed, exhausted, stunned, etc. due to the fact that they have literally four times a melee DPS's range. I'm glad that riot is realizing this and buffing/nerfing accordingly, I think the lizard and mallet changes are definitely going to help greatly.

I DO agree that the phosporous change was too much, I thought the whole revealing stealthed units thing was an interesting utility granted to corki, without it you might as well just use ashe and her hawkshot. If they really felt ward hunting corki was too much they should have just increased the cooldown and mana costs.

you mean any ranged DPS can jump on you (500 dmg) stun you... get 2,5 ATK SPEED in 3 hits and DODGE 35% of your hits?? well if you know this Ranged DPS please tell me who that is....

dootcher

12-03-2010

what a fkin joke.. you absolutely RAPED morgana completely and totally unnecessarily.. after the previous patches i thought she might actually get a slight buff to bring her back with greater viability but wait no.. you completely kill her as a champion.. i dont think ill see her in a single game anymore as shes completely useless.. i know your patch was focused on aoe meta but im pretty sure your ez mode tank dps meta is a ridiculously more critical issue a la morde/garen/etc.

Sylphy

12-03-2010

If you keep nerffing characters at this rate no one will play with those characters any more. =(

Agent Of Chaos13

12-03-2010

Quote:
Sylphy:
If you keep nerffing characters at this rate no one will play with those characters any more. =(

LOL wtf are you talking about? I just uninstalled the game.
I wont ever play again.

CIAO MF'krs

HollyPeaks

12-03-2010

well i completely disagree on Corkis Bomb nerf... it was a cool strategical skill and he needed it... and why remove Tristanas DMG from jump? you completely raped AP tristana now and except from that it was a nice hunting tool early game for her... Tris was never OP and non Op chars shouldnt be nerfed guys... anyways your game your choises...

MetalSunShine

12-03-2010

^^
Jawsus just got told... and Testy XD @ your name!

But Tryndamere is fine, you just have to get crafty when playing against him... Or Thornmail!!!!

Spectrum Locar

12-03-2010

Nerfing a few champions that arent even OP make others champs that are not in the list more "OP" than the ones are nerfed...so next patch is going to be another nerfscity .This is a party..of nerfs lol..

Mugbah

Recruiter

12-03-2010

"the tanks go marching 1 by 1 hurahh hurahh."
the turret buffs would have solved your ranged problem i think. im just sayain