Game of the Year - Congratulations skin if we win!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhobosXL

01-08-2010

didn't make it on time to vote on IGN but i voted several times on Gamespy
and i don't have Corki...Good luck guys and speed up a little on the other features (like Voip, Clans, tournament and other hero selection modes).

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
You will also get Corki for free.

We can give one skin to every player relatively easily.

Building technology to allow everyone to choose a skin is significantly more difficult.
Its been answered

Skunter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Giving it ONLY to people who fan us on facebook is challenging.

It means we have to have a mechanism in place to verify that someone is a fan as a prerequisite to getting the redemption code.
why don't you guys just make a facebook application that generates keys for the tristana skin? I would take you guys all of an hour to do so but think of the CREDIBILITY you would save! (considering how you promised the skin just by fanning lol in facebook)

that or you could make a secure link that u can only access through the facebook fanpage and just say that if someone links it on another site they could be banned

either way it may be difficult to make 100% certain that ONLY people who fan LoL on facebook get the skin, but you should at least make it so that the people who DO fan LoL get it, even if it means a few who dont get it.

All i know is some admin on this site said if i fan LoL on facebook that I would get the skin and all i've heard since then is "Oh we can't verify who fanned us so no body gets it" seriously? for real? srsly? SRSLY? ...epic phail

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League