Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game of the Year - Congratulations skin if we win!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazuz

Master Recruiter

12-21-2009

Gamespy's Best PC Game of the Year!!!
http://bit.ly/5rltDy

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-21-2009

Go us!
Whooooooa We're half way there. Whoooooa Livin on a Prayer!

thepotatoman

12-21-2009

Heh i got linked here through gamespy because of the incentives mentioned in the blurb. I really like league of legends, but the incentive sounds a little sneaky to me.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-22-2009

Quote:
thepotatoman:
Heh i got linked here through gamespy because of the incentives mentioned in the blurb. I really like league of legends, but the incentive sounds a little sneaky to me.

If sneaky = good tactics then yeah. Most of us are pretty apathetic when it comes to voting. but love our skins. Riot wants more publicity so dangling a skin is a great marketing tool to get us to vote for what we like.

If we honestly though LoL was bad there wouldn't be enough of us to make a difference.

sneef

12-24-2009

I hope you win my best game !!

Bomberdawg

12-25-2009

when are the other results being released, and how long will it take after LoL wins both of the others to get the skin out, like the next day, or is the skin not even finished?

Domainoft

12-26-2009

Just curious, what are the 3 categories LoL is nominated for? I was only able to vote for 2.

Hiokami

12-27-2009

Its simple: the game deserve it. I was so glad when you guys left the Warcraft engine that I had to try LoL out, and I never though it was a mistake since this game pwns!
That's all.

Tapewormz

12-28-2009

The GameSpy win is as good as the IGN win IMO, since GameSpy is part of the IGN netowrk. It's kind of like getting an accolade for best public access television from FOX in Detroit and then waiting for one from FOX in Minneapolis.

:P Just sayin'

Cyrll Harper

12-29-2009

but FOX in minneapolis is important because its the sole representation of conservative media in one of the most liberal states in the country :O/