Game of the Year - Congratulations skin if we win!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vortaine

12-20-2009

I voted for LoL in each, though I must say, we better win! I voted for it over plants vs Zombies and Warhammer Dawn of War 2!

Not that I think either are necessarily better, just one is adorable and has zombies (great game) and the other I play table top of XD.

I really don't consider LoL to be an RTS though, but **** i hope we win! Grats Riot!

valcry

12-20-2009

I voted for LOL!!!!
Lets go nomer one game, good luck!!!!

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

nomer one, LOL

F4ll0ut

12-20-2009

Too many pages to look through, but how is Riot going to know who voted? I used the same name on IGN as here, but still wondering...

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4ll0ut View Post
Too many pages to look through, but how is Riot going to know who voted? I used the same name on IGN as here, but still wondering...
Its a celebration, everyone gets it.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2009

pretty sure everybody will get the skin sinc etheir is no way to knwo who vote and who doesnt... btw i vote LoL haha

Derphickey

12-21-2009

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully LoL wins!

Dafe

12-21-2009

'' This skin will go to every account created before the end of Gamer's Choice voting on the sites below.''

does it mean that if i vote... but didnt post in this topic at the right time... i wont get it??? :S i wish not

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
'' This skin will go to every account created before the end of Gamer's Choice voting on the sites below.''

does it mean that if i vote... but didnt post in this topic at the right time... i wont get it??? :S i wish not
No.

It means what it says. If you had a LoL account before the end of the voting, and LoL wins you get the skin, vote or no vote, post or no post.

Dafe

12-21-2009

oh niceee