Nashor's Tooth needs a UNIQUE passive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2009

Nashor's Tooth is kinda lacking. It generalizes between too many stats to be very attractive.

How about giving in a caster-friendly UNIQUE passive?

EchoRex

12-16-2009

Have to disagree with you, Nashor's Tooth is one of the very few items that is versatile enough to be used on nearly every champion. It really doesn't need or deserve a change.

Some top tier item that it upgrades into wouldn't be bad, more AP and something new for casters specifically would be nice and I could get behind that idea.

I8C SRS FACE

12-16-2009

Nashor's Tooth is amazing on heroes that rely on cooldown reduction but are still running about in melee combat. Taric and Nunu are the first that come to mind and the attack speed syncs really well with their respective passives. It's not bad for Kayle, either, though I believe she prefers Soul Shroud instead.

If you want raw ability power and still want cooldown reduction, Deathfire's Grasp solves all your woes. Buy it instead.

Swiftstar88

12-16-2009

I grab it on Sivir if I really want to have fun with Boomerang Blade. Not her best item, but if I can see my team's stomping our opponents without much of my help, I like grab it quickly, otherwise I keep it as a luxury after stark's/aegis.

Kahryl

12-17-2009

If I don't have Nashor's Tooth on Taric I feel like I'm made of wood

Unfawkable

12-17-2009

Nashor's Tooth just needs a slight price reduction, I feel like it's kinda overpriced.

I8C SRS FACE

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfawkable View Post
Nashor's Tooth just needs a slight price reduction, I feel like it's kinda overpriced.
Not really. 900 gold for Stinger is worth it. 1350 gold on Fiendish Codex is worth it. It's only a 500 gold combine cost. I suppose that could be lowered, but I consider it one of the more mild costs for an item that gives as much of a benefit as it does.

JayceJa

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I8C SRS FACE View Post
Not really. 900 gold for Stinger is worth it. 1350 gold on Fiendish Codex is worth it. It's only a 500 gold combine cost. I suppose that could be lowered, but I consider it one of the more mild costs for an item that gives as much of a benefit as it does.
the 500 combine cost gives a bit of attack speed, ability power and 5% cooldown reduction, it definitely does not need lowering, its well more than worth it

Lovely Dolphin

12-19-2009

i dun even use nashor tooth as nunu, i much rather have a banshee veil.

by the time u get banshee, the items from nashor tooth seems like a waste of gold