What item effects would you like to see more of?

Items that single target debuff. 2 33.33%
Items that multi target debuff with an added bounce effect. 1 16.67%
Items that have multi target debuff that is aoe. 2 33.33%
Items that cause buffs to you or your teammates. (i.e. Clickable or aoe passive) 5 83.33%
Items that alter functionality of spells (making it aoe, added a dot to those effected, etc) 4 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

What makes you feel more awesome.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krebb The Pestulent

12-16-2009

Simple poll, I kind of divided the poll into things I thought weren't in the game at all or not enough.

Berkley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2009

I prefer passive compared to activated, part of the reason why I don't ever get any of the new click-able items

Swiftstar88

12-16-2009

More buff/debuff aura's for my Sivir. Stark's, Aegis, and maybe Shroud are the only ones I can think of right now, which is plenty, but I'd still like a bit more variety to choose from once I figure out the play styles of my allies and opponents.

Krebb The Pestulent

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkley View Post
I prefer passive compared to activated, part of the reason why I don't ever get any of the new click-able items

No, I meant all of these to have a passive effect like starks or rylais.

I.e. Bouncing Attack Added: Your spells now cause the first target of your spells to start a bouncing magical damage attack that hits for 4% of the magic damage dealt by the original spell to three additional targets within 250 range.

I feel like items should increase the amount of things you do; not stats that you have. While increasing your stats does, in fact, increase what you do; it fails to actually add to the tasks you are doing, instead it only makes them occur more often.

Katsuni

12-17-2009

Note that aoe debuffs/buffs are pretty potent... each new item yeu add with an aoe aura means there will probably need to be one on the team in high end games.

Add too many of these and it'll kill the item choices on heroes into just "everyone pick 5 aoe buff items".

Single target debuffs are useful and can determine battles just fine without being nearly as powerful since they only apply to a single target at a time.

Benefits to spells are also very very useful as casters get really weak the longer a game drags on. In those games that pass 30 minutes, eventually casters just turn into sitting in the back, tossing their stun when it's up, and otherwise being little more than free food when the other team focus fires them into the ground because they have as much stun power as a tank but don't have the 5k health to chew through. More benefits like rylai's will help the casters out later in the game if they can stack special abilities.

Personally, I'd absolutely LOVE to see a single item that makes any single target spell cast stun an enemy for 0.5 seconds, just long enough to break channels, and not an aoe so not overpowered.

That would make for a very useful item without being ridiculously strong. Though nunu and katarina would be pissed about it I'm sure. There really does need to be a counter for them though if yeu realize noone on the team took a character with an actual stun, just a bunch of slows. Sucks to realize the game's going to be a dozen times harder than it should be from the character select screen...

Maybe if they'd give us something other than blind pick this wouldnt' be that big a deal, but since that doesn't look to be happening any time soon, bandaid fixes would help.